ok i just learned that there are modes to also the harmonic and melodic scales, i need help graphing these out i know the harmonic is : 1 2b3 4 5 b6 7 8 (right?)

and melodic i believe is just with the b3

what are the names of the modes in those scales and where can u use them in a song?
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room
Well, Just like the other modes, The Harmonic Minor Scale is spelt:
1 2 b3 4 5 b6 7

You can really play it any way you want to, For example, Lets take A Harmonic Minor:
A B C D E F G#, now if we want to do some modes, We would play in E Phrygian Dominant:
E F G# A B C D

Yngwie Malmsteem and Michael Angelo Batio make this mode popular. But basically, If you want to add more exotic flavor to a rythem or whatever, try playing around with the the Phrygian Dominant!
Hope this helps!
the modes to the melodic minor goes as follows
root- melodic minor
starting on 2nd - dorian b2
" 3rd - Lydian #5
" 4th - Lydian b7 (Lydian Dominant)
" 5th - Mixolydian b6
" 6th - Aoelian b5
" 7th - Super Locrian (Altered Dominant Scale)

As far as i know, the modes to the harmonic have not been universally assigned names per-say, but they are more like inversions of the scale, although the Phrygian Dominant mode is very popular scale which begins on the fifth note of the harmonic minor and is used over a Dominant Chord.
hope that can help a little
It's easy if you know the diatonic modes already.
All you do it play whatever mode it say and alter whatever note it say #/b
ya, im use to the diatonic modes
Quote by bambi_slaughter

what sound does a baby make when you put it in a blender?
i dunno, i was to busy masturba ting.

Quote by maroon5mustdie
EVH. I saw him in concert. And his brother was seriously the worst bass player I've ever seen.

Quote by operation ktulu
if my guitar had a pussy, i would never leave my room