Today in my Exam I was crapping myself over what to do for my storyboard, so I made a random sitcom called

'Up to my Neck' *Neck related to Guitar neck obviously

Characters:

Rick - Lazy Ass Drummer who is always either, Pissed, Unconscious, or asleep. Misinterprits everything everyone says to him.

Cliff - Lead Guitarist, Always arguing and causing mayhem for the band. He is also very cocky and arrogant.

James - Lead Vocals and Rythem Guitar - He is the leader of the band, 'Metal Madness'. Who he is in along with, Cliff, Rick and Keith. He is very demanding and his plans usually backfire on him. He can't sing either, but believes he can.

Keith - The quiet bassist of the group, he never complains about anything and everyone blames him because of that (needed to throw the blame on someone lol) He is also very shy. Usually ends up being at the **** end of most things.

My sitcom revolves around them living in their apartment in London, they have a Music studio they own also, which is part of the setting also. The main themes of the sitcom are the conflicting personalitys and over-exagerated sterotypes of Unruly British Youths.

End.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
I would watch that show
Fight the machine.

Quote by slaveofsatan
She lives in the next town!

You must ride your family cow over there and make sweet small town love. Then make sure she isn't the town bicycle.

Ressort (Click to Help Ressort!)
Lars Ul'Rick'? 'Cliff' 'James' and a bassist everyone blames things on......where have I heard of this before?
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
Oh, yeah, Should have called Keith, 'Jason' instead. And Dave instead of Cliff, As Cliff(R.I.P) was the pure awesome soul. Dave Mustaine was a the trouble maker :P
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
i'd definately watch that faithfully
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
this show needs "more cowbell"
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
I think you should make the bassist the extremely good looking guy that gets all the ladies.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate