I am new to the UG community. I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on an Acoustic. I have a Gibson Les Paul electric that I purchased years ago and that took me song long to decide on. I would like some help finding a light action acoustic cutaway guitar maybe with a pickup. I may just add one... But I have no clue when it comes to acoustics I have had a $350 Alvarez Full Body acoustic for 4 years and I just want something a little newer and higher quality. I have a price range of $600 to $1000 and don't mind spending the money i am on a limited budget though. Also any suggestions on acoustic amps I have no clue where to start with those I have a budget of $500 for an amp...But whats important to me is a guitar. Thanks ahead of time for any advice or recommendations!
To be honest I can't think of any specifics off the top of my head. Maybe you should try and take a look around the threads on here. There are about 1000 threads about what guitar to get, which guitar is good, if this guitar is good...etc
I'll recommend the Guild GAD40 Ce. I swear by the quality of Guild Acoustics from GADs to flagship D55s, the only thing is I'm not really sure how great the electronics are.
Last edited by Siren Silently at May 22, 2008,