I'm going to put some sort of design on this, but hitting a brick wall for ideas. Suggestions welcome. Here are a few I have done so far in the brainstorm process.

And the canvas.

Last edited by JohnnyBeep at May 24, 2008,
Personaly I like the blue one's concept, but maybe in a deep red or something? Also how skilled are you when it comes to painting? How bout hmm, Tribal design maybe?
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
Quote by schecter_r0cker
Personaly I like the blue one's concept, but maybe in a deep red or something? Also how skilled are you when it comes to painting? How bout hmm, Tribal design maybe?

My uncle owns an auto body shop, so he'll be taking care of the painting. He said if I can draw it up, he can't paint it down.

EDIT: Have any tribal design examples?
EDIT2: Vid
Last edited by JohnnyBeep at May 21, 2008,
Hmm idea's for tribal, well, my only advice is do something different then the rest of the tribal stuff, keep the lines so they flow with the body of the guitar, or else it will look ****ty (IMO)
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
how about...

a brick wall?

maybe a brick missing here or there?

just seeing the "i've hit a brick wall" sent me a message saying "you should paint that guitar like a brick wall"
------

Shwiggity.
Hm tribals for me, as far as tattoos go, call out: "Good afternoon, I'm a rich kid who has no personality but I want to look cool so I get a random tribal".

The same would probably go for a guitar. Get something that reflects you and your life, something that symbolizes something to you. For example I gave my home-build a japanese theme with a dragon and kanji to symbolise my fascination for the asian culture and love for asian music, so when I look at it I get inspired and, hippie-ness aside, a bit spiritually in tune. Who would ever get that from a tribal?

That said, of course it's up to you to get whatever you want, just giving you some opinions.

- edit - Here it is, btw:

Last edited by Aziraphale at May 24, 2008,
Quote by Aziraphale
Hm tribals for me, as far as tattoos go, call out: "Good afternoon, I'm a rich kid who has no personality but I want to look cool so I get a random tribal".

The same would probably go for a guitar. Get something that reflects you and your life, something that symbolizes something to you. For example I gave my home-build a japanese theme with a dragon and kanji to symbolise my fascination for the asian culture and love for asian music, so when I look at it I get inspired and, hippie-ness aside, a bit spiritually in tune. Who would ever get that from a tribal?

That said, of course it's up to you to get whatever you want, just giving you some opinions.

- edit - Here it is, btw:

Very sharp. I've decided to go with a white base coat of white with heavy metallic flake and a burst edge of not quite electric blue. Still kicking around ideas for a graphic that really jumps out at me.