Monster cables are good. i use them and they're reliable and good-sounding.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
DO NOT GET YORKVILLE CABLES!!! I've broken 2 of those in the past year. I use Planet Wave ones now and they've got a lifetime warentee

and they don't break
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
if your first one just broke, id suggest to not spend more than $20-25 on a replacement(s) for right now
Regarding inexpensive cables, it's hard to beat Planet Waves, Spectraflex, and CBI. Mogami Platinum is a fantastic higher end cable, but (in my opinion) takes a back seat to the Lava ELC cables.

The first thing you need to do is figure out how much you are willing to spend on a cable. Then figure out how long you need it to be.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
Mogami Platinum is a fantastic higher end cable, but (in my opinion) takes a back seat to the Lava ELC cables.

Hey! These are perfect (the ELC) I just placed an order for the 6" patches to chain my pedals and an extra 20ft cable to go from pedals to amp.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?
I like planet waves the most; dimarzio would be a close second

Momgami are incredibly weak, and carried a much weaker signal than Dimarzio and planet waves.

Monster cables are quite nice and do last a while and have a lifetime warranty buuuut their jacks are slightly oversized to ensure a snug fit within the guitar. Although this is a good idea on paper, over time the jack will become slightly larger and cables will not stay in them unless they're like duct taped on.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio