I have recently come across an old sg shape guitar. All I know about it is that it is made by Hondo, what ever that is, and that its model is apparently h600. I know that it is most likely just a beginner guitar and not worth much at all, but its the most comfortable axe i've ever played. So if anybody can get me any info on this axe i would really appreciate it.

I can get pictures as soon as i can get my camera to work.
ok, let me ask this again in a way that even retards can understand. I need some real info about this guitar that i know is a piece of crap. I mean like specs. or anything.

did you really think that i would ask a question such as that without checking wikipedia myself. i was hoping for some good solid info from somebody who actually might know somthing about this axe, not some ass-****er who thinks that they know everything.
Quote by 1010
ok, let me ask this again in a way that even retards can understand. I need some real info about this guitar that i know is a piece of crap. I mean like specs. or anything.

did you really think that i would ask a question such as that without checking wikipedia myself. i was hoping for some good solid info from somebody who actually might know somthing about this axe, not some ass-****er who thinks that they know everything.
Quote by SungWismyName
What does sustain,pickup, and humblewockey(its wrong but it sounds liek this) mean on electric guitars?