Like the title says, have any of you in the pit ever listened to every song you have?
i havent but im trying
Over time, yeah.

But if you mean in one sitting, no, although, one day I have to do that.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
it would take me 19.5 days to listen to all the songs on my itunes
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
tehre may be a few (on my computer not cd collection) that i havn't, but essentially over time yes
i woudln't be able to do it in one sitting since i have like 5 days worth of music just on my pc
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I've only listened to about a third of the songs on my iPod
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Not in the least! I like to pick up albums from friends that are by artists I've never heard of in genres that I like, and I listen to them when I feel like hearing something totally new. So yeah, I have a bunch of albums I've never heard before in my iTunes.

Also, 21.5 days of music. 8200 songs. Wow.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
i have roughly 25,000 songs on my computer.

There's no chance in hell i would listen to them all in my life (altho i probably have heard them all) coz its not all the genre's i like.

i dunno how many weeks of music that is
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
It would take me 3.2 days according to my iTunes to listen to them all in one sitting. But over time, I've listened to all of them. I know a guy who has 10,000+ on his PC, but he's probably never listened to half of the stuff on there.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
Remember kids, solid state half stack=penis extension.

Quote by PatchworkMan
I have no idea when the world is going to end, and anyone who says he does is a cook.

Quote by smb
Those chefs can't be trusted.

"We're like...'Riding a dragon over fields of lava' epic!"
943.5 hours of music... i probably have listen to officially 143 hours (not counting listening to some tracks over about 80 times... yes i have no life aside from music and guitar) so thats about 15% of my music
Pow-Chika-Wah-Wah
Pow-Chika-Chika-Wah-wah
Probably not.

People give you stuff that you never get around to, or you download an entire discography for one song but you keep the rest anyway, just incase you want to listen to it, but never do.
i dont have that much time on my hands.
fender strat
dean ml shadow
didgitech rp200a
fender amp
line 6 spider 3 amp
i've listened to about 3/4 of the songs, but i could name what a band it was if a song was played. I have a little over 7 days worth of music, but i leave it running most of the time so the songs have 3 or 4 pays minimum.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
My 10 year old cousin came over and downloaded a bunch of jonas brothers and hannah montana, so , in other words, yes.
two and a half men.
Quote by bigtimmy
i have roughly 25,000 songs on my computer.

There's no chance in hell i would listen to them all in my life (altho i probably have heard them all) coz its not all the genre's i like.

i dunno how many weeks of music that is

That makes no sense.

If you have heard them all before then there is a chance in hell you would listen to them all in your life...you already have.

Just got a bit confused,Bro.=]
i don't know how many hours but i have 45.3 gb of music files on my pc...

hahah thats bigger then my mates whole hard drive
[url="http://www.myspace.com/luxterna91]...And Now The Descent
Quote by clincher09
"I like maceroni and cheese" "Yeah well it's not as good as Tool. Did I ever tell you guys about Tool? Lateralus is the best thing ever."
Nope, I've probably heard 1/3 of what I have.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
No, I haven't yet.

One day, though. Well, multiple days.

Out of my 4937 songs, I haven't listened to 936 of them, but I try my best to beat the temptation of listening to the songs I always hear and listen to the others.

Also, it's best to note that I HAVE listened to a lot of those songs, but when I had to switch computers, all of my play counts were reset, so I just haven't felt like listening to some of them since then.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20