Ok, so that might be a bit of an exageration. I am new to the forums, and even newer to the world of guitar. So new, in fact, I haven't even gotten my guitar yet. I have shopped, and shopped and finally decided on the Epiphone Hummingbird because of good reviews and it looks rather sexy in black. My problem is I will probably not be able to scrape enough money to get it for another couple months, but I would really like to start learning. I had an old guitar that I used to mess around with, and I had planned on learning to play it, but an evil women interveined and took it away from me. So my question is this, "Is there anything I can do to learn to play guitar, before I actually have a guitar?" Ex. Theory, finger strenghtening exercises, etc.

I have virtually no cash at the moment or I would just go and buy a cheap one to dink around with, but all my money is currently being saved for a trip I am taking in August.
uhm
no not really lol. perhaps getting lessons, maybe a teacher would lend you one, mine did.
theory you kinda need a guitar to put it into practice, and fingerstretches really dont add much.
learn how to read tab?
There's plenty of things. Get a finger exerciser, costs like 5-20 dollars. Go over theory a bit, learn how half steps and whole steps work on a guitar, watch some youtube videos on it or something. Learn how to hold a pick, those are just the things off the top of my head. Get creative.