i dont know how many of u guys have ever wanted to play drums or already can but its almost like a secret fantasy to learn the drums.. but i could never afford drum so i bought a guitar.. has anyone else ever wanted to play drums?
Ive been playing since around 12, I love drumming all types and just think its one of the best instruments around.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
ima start learning drums soon but i had a gig at the park and we went early and we had a jam where i played drums for like 15 mins
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by hcbkid
but i could never afford drum so i bought a guitar

drum? singular?
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
i wnt to learn drums too but i realy only like to play if it has double bass pedals
fender strat
dean ml shadow
didgitech rp200a
fender amp
line 6 spider 3 amp
lol i bought drums a week or so ago and i suck balls. but im learning. at least im good at guitar lol.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by Re:PaintTheCity
buy a CHEAP drum kit.

Problem solved.

what he said
What would a cheap first drum kit be? I know nothing about them, yet they look cool to play.
I have an electric drunkit. It's good for messing around with and I'm getting alright at playing it.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
I originally wanted to play the drums but my dad thought I would be too loud so he got me an acoustic guitar instead. Looking back now, getting that guitar was one of the best things to happen to me.
yes it is true the drums are fun i've been playing the 2 years and love them. almost as fun as guitar which i've been playing for 4 years, sadly i'm better at drums then guitar and have only played half the time.
Quote by CrimboJones
What would a cheap first drum kit be? I know nothing about them, yet they look cool to play.

its not necessarily the drums that get expensive, the cymbals and stands is where your wallet gets raped. i say never buy a brand new set unless you really want over pay for something, used are usually just as good and you get a WAY better deal
Last edited by rtbsmgsmf at May 21, 2008,
id love to play drums, but whenever i play, my hands play what my feet do, so if im playing 16ths on the ride or whatever, if i do a double kick, instead of one, i do the same rhythm as the bass pedal, with my hand