Hey, my guitarist plays a Line 6 Spider III, which is 150 watts.

I was looking forward to buying a Fender Bassman 250/115 combo pretty soon, which is 250 watts.

Would I be able to be heard well if he was at half power and I was at three quarters?

It's only me, him, and a drum, so no rhythm guitar, incase you were wondering.

Help me out guys.
For shizzie.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Stop.

I had that amp, and it didn't really "get louder" at three-quarters volume. It just got treblier. And, even at half, I'd start hitting the power amp clip light, which is bad. My guitar player used a 65W combo, and they matched perfectly. My guitarist uses a 150W half stack, and my 600W stack is perfect.That combo won't at that level, sorry. However, it IS a great combo.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by DonWeaso
I found a nicer amp anyway, can you guys help me out again?

https://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=BR615

It's a Carvin. A great price, and 600 watts.

I don't get how ohms work...(noob question)

How loud (watts) would this amp be if I bought it and used it without adding anything?

It would be 225w at 8 ohms from the start I think. If you add another 8 ohm cab that would make it a 4 ohm load on the amp.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
Good choice, and good question. You should email Carvin and ask how many watts the combo pumps as-is. My guess is 400W - My guess is that the 15' speaker is 4 ohms, like the standalone cab is. Add another 4 ohm cab and you have 600W. It wouldn't make sense for them to put an 8 ohm cab in there, and I can guarantee it's not a 2 ohm cab. However, you should make sure and ask.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Alright. Thank you, guys. I'll e-mail Carvin and check it out, it sounds like a better amp to me anyway.