I want to buy some P-90's and put them in my strat. Will this be hard to do? And what is the difference between SD 90's and gibson 90's? Can I just buy three and put them in neck middle and bridge, or do I need certain types for each position like with single coils? Will this even work?
High as tits
They usually have bridge neck p90s. Dont know about a middle never see 3 in a guitar. Your pickguard would need to be modded. Again never seen a premade strat pickguard for p90s. True p90s direct mount as in the screws go thru the pickup and into the guitar body with springs or foam underneth. There are p90s in humbucker housing that would drop in a HH strat pickguard.
P-90s are bigger than strat singles so you would need to rout if it isn't already routed for a larger size. And yes you would need to mod the pickguard, but shouldn't be hard to do. I bet it will sound really sexy in comparison to a regular strat single in the bridge.
http://www.bg-pups.com/sc.html
i feel like a broken record every time i recommend these, but i really like mine (which reminds me i gotta bust my strat out this weekend). my point, before i lost my train of thought (or did it just crash...), was that he has SC sized p90s. might be worth a look if you want a p90 for your strat. otherwise, you are going to have to cut a pickguard yourself because i dont think you can find one made for p90s.
Alright. What are the differences between P-90's and lipsticks? I am having trouble deciding between these two options for my Strat.
High as tits
lip sticks sound like a danelectr guitar. p90s sort of sound like its inbetween a single coil and humbucker.
if you wan't to know what a lipstick sounds like go play a Tele, they are bright and thin sounding, whereas P-90s are darker and fat sounding.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
just curious whats wrong with the pickups in your guitar now?

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

They're just the American Standard Stock pups, nothing special. Their sound bores me. Nothing special. Want something out of the ordinary.
High as tits
p90s are out of the ordinary. More bottom end than your used to with single coils but dont lose so much highs like humbuckers can.
Is it worth recommending some Lace Sensors? I've personally never tried them (im still a noob) but the demos i've heard of YouTube are excellent. Plus Jonny Greenwood uses them in his Telecaster
My metal is more br00t4lz than yours

Gear:
Squier Strat
ESP B-10 Bass
Peavey Backstage
i tried my old chorus teachers guitar with lace sensors today

i liked them but not what i was looking for

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2