http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Marshall-1960-300W-4x12-Guitar-Extension-Cabinet?sku=605013

I have this, and I have no idea how to tell how many ohms it's on.

There's a four ohms input, and a sixteen ohms input. I have it in the four, but it also says on the four "eight ohms right" and on the sixteen it says, "eight ohms left". My Krank is on eight, and I don't know if it's supposed to be on four or not. It's confusing as ****.

Please help?
Does it have a switch? If it's in mono, you'll have a 4 ohm and 16 ohm jack. In stereo setting, you'll have two 8 ohm jacks (which both use two speakers).
Flip the switch to mono and plug it into the 4 ohm input on the cab. Where you have it on your amp should be right.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Actually, I thought that Marshall cabs usually had two jacks. Plug into one, and it's mono. Plug into both, and it's stero. One or both of the jacks has a DPDT built into it, switching the cab to 8 ohm stero when there are two cables plugged in.

I think.
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Actually, I thought that Marshall cabs usually had two jacks. Plug into one, and it's mono. Plug into both, and it's stero. One or both of the jacks has a DPDT built into it, switching the cab to 8 ohm stero when there are two cables plugged in.

I think.

It has two inputs, one for 4 ohms, the other for 16 and a switch for mono/stereo. I own the cab.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com