So I have to do this research project and it's due Tuesday, but I have no idea how to do it.
I'm supposed to take my bass amp and somehow measure the power that comes out of the amp as a result of my plucking the strings. Does anybody have any idea on how to do that?
Power, as in volts and amps? Those numbers may be on the back of the amplifier.
fizzicks is hard
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
depending on what settings you have, you can find the power dissipated by the amp with either voltage, current (amps), or resistance.
an esay way to take readings are with voltmeters and ammeters

because this is your own research project, I'm not going to give you any more help (that's your job, right? lol), so sorryyyy, but if you'd like some ideas you could always personally ask one of the UG physics gurus
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
& alaskan_ninja

Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
You'd need to somehow hook your amp up to an ammeter and voltmeter, using P = IV. Though how you would measure the force at which you pluck the strings...no idea.