Ok i have a jackson randy rhoades w/e........but i play alot of pantera....and im wondering like in floods and cemetary gates (the slower calmer parts)what kinda of petals can i use to get dimebags sound in them?????
Last edited by Anarchy66 at May 21, 2008,
He's got a signature was and he uses a flanger type thing in Floods (I think) or a delay.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Amp?
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
umm my amp is some like Yamaha 130 amp...or sumtin like that....i dunno if its that good
When will people attempt to stop copying other people's tones and look for their own?

And on top not even have a decent amp to work with.... dear god...
Quote by Highwaytohell
When will people attempt to stop copying other people's tones and look for their own?

And on top not even have a decent amp to work with.... dear god...

Relax dude, by the sounds of it he's fairly new to this. Maybe he dosen't know how to create good tones so he tries to emulate other peoples (which people always do).

Unless your Tom Morello your tone now will almost be identical to some else's out there.
ya dude i only wanna know cause id really like to get the tone right so it sounds good so chilll
put the money towards a new amp fund! go for a randall
"Sit your ass down in that f@%$ing chair and drink your GODAMN TEA!!" - Cid, FFVII

Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Standard (trans amber, 60s neck)
USA Fender Strat
Westfield acoustic
Washburn 12-string acoustic
Encore bass
Aria acoustic bass
Quote by fretblaze
put the money towards a new amp fund! go for a randall

Or a krank. Which would be BETTER...