I've wanted to shield my guitar's cavities for a long time but I can't find copper foil or tape at Home Depot or Lowes. Are there any brick and mortar stores that sell it anymore or do I have to order online?
Its a bit of a special item so no never seen it at a hardware store or such. Ive always gotten it at guitar parts places.
electric supply might.

but i could only find some online. none at hardware, radio shack, small guitar shops....

especially the self adhesive type. i think it was $25 for a bunch at stewmac.com

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011