I always thought Stanley Steemer was the hot tempered, fecal matter composed star of a new kids television show!

Until I found out it was spelt wrong.
Discuss random thoughts.

NAO
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.
I hit my head on lots of stuff
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
why does abra teleport away? come back abra... i NEED you.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I finally figured out that coke commercial, with the brain and the eye and what not. Also I'm really sore from a track meet last week, and I have one tomorrow so I'm big time ****ed.

I have to watch Reba now because that's what is being recorded on my t.v. I should go to bed soon, gotta get up at 5:45 tomorrow.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Hm. I wonder why people really care so much about making two threads. Oh well. It's one of those mysterious things, like hating double-posting.
Quote by Sol9989
why does abra teleport away? come back abra... i NEED you.

use a great ball! you can usually get it first try.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
i like to wach pee wees playhouse while listening to the heavyiest of hevy metal and jerk off its halariously brutaly orgasmic
fender strat
dean ml shadow
didgitech rp200a
fender amp
line 6 spider 3 amp
who cleans a dentist's teeth? if its another dentist, does that dentist complain that he needs to brush and floss more? that would be ironic if that was true...
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
meh. boredom sucks, programming funny btach files = fun.
Bad Taste: awesomest of all movies,

360 Gamertag: S3AT0N
Guitars: Jackson RR3
I found out I don't have to record Reba, I can watch House now. It's funny because he's a dick to everyone.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I didn't go to junior prom friday and i guess this really unpopular girl got nominated as junior prom queen and turns out the people that nominated her were just doing that to prank her, if anyone saw carrie thats how it was. I feel bad, and I'm glad I didn't go to prom.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I didn't get a joke at aconcert with some friends where I was playing with the lights on her phone and said, "they go around and around and around." and one of them starts laughing and says you have to have a dirty mind to get it, and i still don't get it.

Edit:Also, why does everyone, like the guy above me, all have the same avatar?
Up the Punx!
Quote by The_lizard_king
I didn't go to junior prom friday and i guess this really unpopular girl got nominated as junior prom queen and turns out the people that nominated her were just doing that to prank her, if anyone saw carrie thats how it was. I feel bad, and I'm glad I didn't go to prom.

I hate when people do that, especially when she kills everyone there with her ESP.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Scrubs is awesome. But man, I f*cking hate the janitor and Dr. Cox. They are funny, but I want JD to hit him so bad.
Quote by shredder2be93
Scrubs is awesome. But man, I f*cking hate the janitor and Dr. Cox. They are funny, but I want JD to hit him so bad.

I want black scrubs to glock him.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

ever wonder what its like to walk on the moon?
just chillin in zero gravity damn that would be fun those astronauts probably had a blast up there, or whatever direction it was in, when you think about it what direction could it be because the earth is in constant rotation leaving us spinning so we never really face anything.
up isnt really up and down isnt really down
down could be sideways for all you know
Quote by shredder2be93
By black scrubs do you mean Turk? The black guy?

Yeah, it's a Family Guy reference.
Blarghuh Highum Doogin

Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

am i the only one who has off guitar days in which i suck???
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Punkrocker94
I hate when people do that, especially when she kills everyone there with her ESP.

I felt bad, and i had a better friday night hanging out with my friends than going to a cafeteria with 75% of the people there i dont even like. On a lighter note I made an excellent steak I marinated thursday night and grilled it friday.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Oh lol. Way to make me feel stupid . And to the guy asking about the avatars, it is because that was the avatar of Nick Grundy, who recently found out he has cancer, and will die in 3 weeks.
Quote by talia.
am i the only one who has off guitar days in which i suck???

Everyday is like that for me.. so hush!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

I'm god, Do you belive in me?
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by StealingSociety
^
-He should start working on his science project

-But he's too lazy

-Stupid Russians

-I still haven't started

-I think I'm gonna go take a shower
what is the meaning of life? why are we here? are the religions right? is it science? are we but puppets, dancing in the wind? and where are the damn cheez its?
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom