I broke my arm and i need some riffs chords anything to play im so bored. Preferebly on 1st through 4th strings thanks
time to improve your legato skills, unless you broke your fretting arm, then I can't really offer much advice.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
time to screw around with alternate tunings.....[

Start with the Rolling Stones. You can play the majority of Keith Richards' riffs with only your index finger.
Which arm did you break?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
learn to play legato with your right hand, then when your left arm heals you can play like MAB.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Where on your fretting hand did you break your arm?
-If on elbow, you should be fine. In fact, I learned a lot of songs when I fractured my elbow, since i couldn't do anything else
-If on wrist, I think it'll be harder to play high on the top three strings, cuz you would have to bend your wrist.
-If you broke a finger, you're f*cked.
Well if you broke your fretting hand....Time to work on fingerpicking... Learn some finger patterns and just practice them with open strings. Or you can tune your guitar to an open tuning if you want it to sound better..

Actually if I broke my fretting arm it'd prolly be good for me because I never have the patience for finger work.
I keep the wolf from the door, but he calls me on the phone, tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me up, steal all my children if I don't pay the ransom, but I'll never see them again If I squeal to the cops.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
learn to play legato with your right hand, then when your left arm heals you can play like MAB.

lol. yeah, you should do that.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
try some AC/DC
you dont have to really move your hand for some songs
but im not entirely sure on your condition, so i might be way off
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by KirknRandall
im sorry if i sound like a noob, but what is legato?

technical definition: slow and smooth
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
technical definition: slow and smooth

Actually the opposite - quick and smooth. Legato literally means "tied together"... its when you play the notes smoothly with no pause between the notes (i.e. picking). So if you are playing legato on guitar you are strictly using hammer ons and pull offs with no picking in the pattern.
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Actually the opposite - quick and smooth. Legato literally means "tied together"... its when you play the notes smoothly with no pause between the notes (i.e. picking). So if you are playing legato on guitar you are strictly using hammer ons and pull offs with no picking in the pattern.

you're right...i gave an 'orchestra' definition
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS