In a few months i should be moveing out of michigan and i cant wait. but i got a few questions about my gear.

is there anything i should know to do to my gear befor i move to help protect them?

is there anyone that makes a cheap head and cab case? id like to use a case cus haveing worked with a moveing company befor, i dont trust useing the protective blankets most movers use.

is there a guitar case for a jackson rr3 or simular body style that isnt a cofin case but is still protective?

thanks for the help, and if there is anything else i should be conserned with please let me know.
check ebay or cab and head cases. i see them all the time for a pretty good price
i have and LTD F-2005 and it took me a year to get a case that with my axe.

i got a gator extreme, coz it fits all sorts of various shapes with customs foam blocks, but i just improvised and made it fit lol.

u could also try a bass case, i was considering it before i got the gator extreme.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
i before e except after c
Gats:
Fender US Vintage 70's Strat, Modded Epi LP, Ibanez RBM-1
Amp:
Hughes and Kettner Edition Tube 20
Pedals:
Catalinbread Semaphore, Red WitchPhaser, Line 6 FM-4, Ibanez SM-9, Ibanez SD-9, Morely Bad Horsie, TC Electronic Nova Delay