New song, got struck with ideas, was thinking of Behold... the Arctopus when I made this. Probably my best use of odd time signatures, can barely tell that it is in an odd time signature. Pretty random, crazier and not as heavy or melodic as my other stuff (which wasn't very melodic in the first place ) I'm not sure, I'm either really glad about the way it turned out, or just OK about the way it turned out. Also, 7 string slap bass in this song, meant to represent a Warr Guitar, because Warr Guitars are awesome.

C4C

Rate it. Hate it. Eat your cat.
Attachments:
A Kind Heart is No Excuse for an Ugly Face.zip
I think the bass could be a second guitar. It was hard to tell that there were odd time signatures. The ending was lovely. I like the bass a lot, but there was nothing in the guitar that was super original imo. But that's not a bad thing, make it longer please. 7.5/10
I agree with it being too short. I also think there should be a second guitar; it just seems empty with only one guitar. The bass was awesome, no flaws there. I still don't think it beats "The Mad Juggler" but I liked it a lot.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=865741
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho