Listen to the band Infected Mushroom next time you're high. They're so ridiculous. I didn't post this in the drug thread cause I wanted to make sure everyone saw it lol. Listen to the songs Forgive Me and then Special Place. In that order. Don't skip Special Place it starts off slow. Listen to the whole thing. K bye gonna go trip
How about drugs are bad mmk.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Reminds me of like, Sugar Ray on roids.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
infected mushroom are just plain good.

Quote by rickyy
How about drugs are bad mmk.

i'm sure you feel real superior with you're no drug stance
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
"Are You Shpongled?" by Shpongle is an intense piece that you would probably enjoy high. I enjoy it and I don't do drugs.
: : Guitars
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric
Fender Black Strat
: : Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde Distortion & Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby
Fender Tuner
Quote by twistedmaggot

I'm sure you feel superior up there on your pedestal
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Wouldn't any song be good when you're stoned?
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
dude... one time i started talking to an infected mushroom song. cities of the future i think. i realized after 5 min that i wasn't talking to my friends just the song.
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Quote by twistedmaggot

That doesn't make any sense. Besides your grammar is wrong. He's either kidding or doesn't approve of drugs. Whats wrong with that.
Quote by twistedmaggot

And you feel real superior with the rebelious "I do drugs" stance...ya we know
music is no different when you are high and when you are sober. its still the same music.
Quote by nine01n
music is no different when you are high and when you are sober. its still the same music.

Obviously you've never done drugs.
Quote by Iron-maiden.
Obviously you've never done drugs.

ive done cocaine, marijuana, mushrooms, and MDMA. and i guess alcohol if you count that.
Quote by nine01n

no.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
The music itself isn't better, the drug just enhances the experience of listening to it.
Quote by rickyy
The music itself isn't better, the drug just enhances the experience of listening to it.

nice

edit - on a side note though, go drink 13 beers and listen to any kind of music you normally hate and you will think its great. its still the same old ****ty music though.
Quote by nine01n
nice

You stoned, bra?
Quote by black-sabbath
Wouldn't any song be good when you're stoned?

I'm going to assume that you've never been high (or at least immersed yourself in music while high)

I dare you to listen to hillary duff while high. I DARE you.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
sorry for coming across as a douche, it's almost 3am here and i'm not really reading things properly. so yeah i'm gonna sleep now
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
not that i'm into the whole stoner thing but, on some old computer moniters, if you go to the menu, there might be an icon called "degaus". click it. i trip out without bein high.
Quote by nine01n

he does have a point and i tend to agree with him. yes, i know what people mean when they say music is different when high (trust me, there arent too awful many drugs i havent done) but when it comes down to it, it really is all the same.

i may prefer a particular genre while on one drug or the next, but i never listen to a particular kind of music, or a particular band only when high. i tend to think its just the mood im in and the kind of music i am in the mood to hear.

it may sound "different" or feel "different" but i tend to think its all the same. i might just be looking at it differently while high.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I got like 75 songs from Infected Mushroom and I've been listening to them, and every single one is ridiculous. I was listening to them while tripping last night it was a good time lol
Can't seem to find these songs on the net.

Oh well, I guess I'll just stick to Dylan and Floyd while high.

For some reason when I'm high I like to listen to Nickelback. I hate them otherwise, but I can tolerate and actually enjoy them whilst high.

It makes no sense.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.