I suffered a shoulder injury a few years ago (fractured humerus, not fun) that didn't heal correctly and has been getting irritated lately. It gets knocked out of whack mostly when I play my guitar standing up for very long, since I usually play sitting down, so I need a better strap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Arch_Enemy_%28M._Amott%29_01.jpg

Something like this would be great to spread the weight out over my back and neck instead of just on my shoulder like my cheap $10 skinny strap does right now. Where can I get one like it and how much would it cost?
Guitars
Epiphone Zakk Wylde Les Paul Custom
Washburn Dimebag Darrel
BC RICH WARLOCK NJ Series Platinum

Amps
Fender Stage Lead 212
Peavy Bandit 112

Zoom 505
Boss Chorus Ensemble
DOD Death Metal Distortion
Crybaby Wah
Boss Equalizer
I was lookin for a good leather one a couple months ago. Only ones I could find were too western/cowboyish lookin for my taste. I want somethin like the one Jimmy Page was sportin in more recent photos.

I can tell you that ebay will be your best bet, unless there is somebody semi local that can make them.

I was gonna have on made, by a leather tooler, but the guy died.
Quote by MAYNARD
I was lookin for a good leather one a couple months ago. Only ones I could find were too western/cowboyish lookin for my taste. I want somethin like the one Jimmy Page was sportin in more recent photos.

I can tell you that ebay will be your best bet, unless there is somebody semi local that can make them.

I was gonna have on made, by a leather tooler, but the guy died.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Levys-Boot-Leather-Guitar-Strap?sku=360548

I can't reccomend these enough.
I should clarify that this is for electric guitar, and those look like all acoustic straps (correct me if I'm wrong but I think acoustic straps are attached via a string instead of two buttons?).
You fracturing your shoulder is humerus to me .
Sorry.

But yeah, that fender neoprene strap looks great.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
You fracturing your shoulder is humerus to me .
Sorry.

But yeah, that fender neoprene strap looks great.

Lawlz @ PUN
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I have this comfort tech strap that I used to use for a while, but when I would jump around with my band, the strap would send the guitar flying toward my face becuase it was made of elastic. It is a ComfortStrapp brand strap, BTW. Great straps.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.