Mainly an acoustic player, I decided to buy an electric not too long ago just to play around with. I'm no expert guitar player, but everything I play sounds heavily distorted and fuzzy, and just not good. The amp sounds terrible compared to others I've played. Anyways, I'm looking for a new amp. I want something bigger, meaning something that I could use for practicing with a band, and mic up to a PA system for playing gigs. I'm mainly into playing alternative, softer, acoustic, folk, indie type music, if you can make any sense out of that. Just want to play a couple chords with some simple fills here and there. I'm not really looking into playing anything too complicated. Actually, me and a couple other guys are looking to start a band with the vocalist on acoustic playing mainly chords and me either playing those same chords, or playing some fills over it on electric. My price range is around $250. I don't know if this is a reasonable amount given my needs, but any suggestions? I was hoping to order off Musiciansfriend seeing as though they seem to be alot cheaper than my local music store. I was looking at a Marshall MG30 the other day at my Musicstop for $250, and I was thinking about getting it until I came on here and everyone was like NO! lol So if anyone could give me any suggestions, that would be great. Thanks!
STAY AWAY FROM MARSHALL MG'S AND LINE SIX SPIDERS

(should be all caps above)

i would recommend saving up a bit more for a 15 watt tube amp like the blues junior but if you dont want to do that get a roland cube. they are the best of the worst

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Look for a 5-15 watt tube combo. should do you nicely.

I would recoment a Blackheart little giant, Peavey royal 8, or a palomino v8/v16
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by icon_player_5
Look for a 5-15 watt tube combo. should do you nicely.

I would recoment a Blackheart little giant, Peavey royal 8, or a palomino v8/v16

yeah, this
I want Super Saiyan abilities