I wasn't entirely sure where to put this one but guitar gear and accessories seemed like the most appropriate place to make this thread...alright, you see alot of which amp, which guitar, etc. threads, but I don't need any of that ****, I'm set in the way of guitars and amps, but my band doesn't have a PA. We know another band with a bad ass PA that we are free to use for live performances but we need one for our practice space. just something to equalize all the instruments and of course to hear vocals over all of that, we don't need anything fancy just something decent and of a reasonable price. I've heard good things about this squier PA system http://www.guitarcenter.com/Squier-by-Fender-4-Channel-PA-System-100895127-i1153305.gc which seems right for our needs but there's also this Nady PA system http://www.guitarcenter.com/Phonic-Powerpod-410---S710-PA-System-630485-i1395799.gc that I haven't heard anything about that looks like it may suffice and is a little cheaper....my question for all of you is just.........which one would you get?
Definitely the Squier man. Funny thing is I even own a Squier strat, have for about 2-3 years and it is in perfect tune still, and the only real problem with it was what I did to it, and the 60 cycle hum from single coils. So Squier is great quality, and I would highly advise you, when it comes to gigging/recording, NEVER SETTLE! I have and it sucks when you do. It's like buying a SS because you can't wait to save up for a Tube amp, and then you wish you could've waited just a couple more weeks for that extra dough. Get the best system you can get, without breaking the bank.
I got some good guitars, yo.
if your only wanting to use it for rehearsals, you will only need it for vocals. so get pretty much any of them.
Quote by Leat
Definitely the Squier man. Funny thing is I even own a Squier strat, have for about 2-3 years and it is in perfect tune still, and the only real problem with it was what I did to it, and the 60 cycle hum from single coils. So Squier is great quality, and I would highly advise you, when it comes to gigging/recording, NEVER SETTLE! I have and it sucks when you do. It's like buying a SS because you can't wait to save up for a Tube amp, and then you wish you could've waited just a couple more weeks for that extra dough. Get the best system you can get, without breaking the bank.

I've got a squier strat too, it's not my main guitar but I love it to death, I also play through an SS and have no problem with it. However, I do know what you mean when you say never settle, I know all too well that when it comes to new gear you almost always get what you pay for but like I said I don't need anything fancy. I'm not planing on gigging with it, just something to get a little more from our practice/jam sessions...and thanks for the feedback.