so im going into my local music store tommorow which happens to be guitar center.

i will be buying:
dunlop original cry baby
digitech bad monkey
boss TU-2
2 monster 21' cables
visual sound 1 spot
2 patch cables

what is the best way to get a good deal on all this?

is their anyway i can haggle a bit to maybe get the cables free?
There are better Wahs then the original Crybaby...

Anyways go in there and tell him you are just looking for a single pedal, but you dont know between a wah and the OD then try and get him to "sell" you both pedals. Then when he finally gets to ao good deal on both pedals, say "well I would need some extra cables and patch cables.
Quote by stangconv
There are better Wahs then the original Crybaby...

Anyways go in there and tell him you are just looking for a single pedal, but you dont know between a wah and the OD then try and get him to "sell" you both pedals. Then when he finally gets to ao good deal on both pedals, say "well I would need some extra cables and patch cables.

Perfect plan
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

While your at it, get that Crate V50.
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Do your research on the net also and make sure you know what bottom dollar is for each product. And more then likely you will get the cables for free or really discounted because of the overhead so be expecting at minimum that... And for the rest just try and get it to bottom dollar.. Also the guys plan above is a good example of what to do. Act stupid let them think there doing there job and always act broke lol
and be as nice as you can. stupid and nice. and when you go there, look for the person (you think) will be the nicest and give the lowest prices.
Buy cheaper cables.

Sorry, sorry. But really...I usually stay out of GC and Sam Ash, to support local buisnesses. In places like they, they tend to cut you slack if you stick around and offer knowledgable chat gear for however long.
Quote by FLCLcowdude
While your at it, get that Crate V50.

i would, but its out of stock
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Go monday...mem day sale

;

yeah i heard that on the radio this morning on my way to work. i am going today, cant go monday but ill see what they can do today

i wanna get the bad monkey from 50 down to 40 and the dunlop original from 70 down to 60 and then get the cables discounted or for free. if i can get those 2 pedals down, then id be willing to pay for one of the 21 feet one that are $25 and try to get the other 21 footer and the 2 or 3 $3 patch cables free too.
moster cables seem a) overrated and b) are a pointless investment if youre getting cheap ass patch cables
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Something to know:

GC doesn't haggle anymore. They'll price match, and run sales...but they won't haggle anymore. Unless you find a salesperson who is bitter and jaded and doesn't care about his job. They went to fixed pricing about a month ago, after the company was bought out. The original owners had a plan which was good for them, but sucky for us: expand quickly, then sell high.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
also: you'd have a better chance of haggling on say a $4000 LP or something

i just spend the equivalent of $600 on a bass amp and got a few £££s of a cable and strings, nothing to shout about
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by BaffAttack
Something to know:

GC doesn't haggle anymore. They'll price match, and run sales...but they won't haggle anymore. Unless you find a salesperson who is bitter and jaded and doesn't care about his job. They went to fixed pricing about a month ago, after the company was bought out. The original owners had a plan which was good for them, but sucky for us: expand quickly, then sell high.

eh...it never hurts to try!?!?
Quote by AJS19
eh...it never hurts to try!?!?

Of course not. Of course you should try...but we've been spoiled for years with GC "hookups," and now, I'm afraid we've lost them.

As my friend, who worked there while he saved the scratch to start up a home studio just put it "this blows...I worked for that hellhole for years to build up connections and as soon as I was ready to do this they go to fixed pricing..."

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣