K ive got a 07 kx 125, and Im pretty sure the rear suspension is shot. Ive set the sage as low as possible and it still is like sitting on a rock...doenst go down whatsoever, unless there is 5 or 6 guys pushing down, then it doesnt come up by itself. Anywho, I need to take it out to get it repaired, but I have no idea how and the owners manuel doesnt say. I figured taking it out the top would be easiest, so I took off my airbox, seat, side panels and have every bolt off of my subframe exept an allen key one that is stripped. am I on the right track?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
It's possible.
Pics would help, or else a very descriptive...description.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
cant offer pics at the moment but soon, possibly
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

PM me with them if you'd like. I wouldn't mind helping at all.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
cool, thanks konkordmusk, I will most likely take them tommorow some time as it is already getting dark
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan