Whats going on dudes. I have to write a paper about how Gandhi's peaceful methods caused the success of the Indian Independence Movement for my history class. I have a headache and cant think straight. I need some major ****ing help UG. Thanks.

Heres my thesis:

Without Gandhi’s practice of peace and non-violence in every situation, the Indian Independence Movement would not have been the success that it was.

EDIT: It's due tomorrow, and its midnight. Please help me the **** out.

also, only respond if you really know enough about the Indian Independence movement and Gandhi. Thanks.
VAN HALEN - March 13 at the Izod

Quote by xchiefx
What kind of idiot mows the street
Last edited by kayvman at May 21, 2008,
I believe Google is that way --->
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
you should probably ask jeeves.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I've got like 3 pages done but I need actual writing. I've done the research so I dont need google... Who knows about Gandhi and likes writing?

Quote by xchiefx
you could watch Gandhi. its only like seven hours long...

EDIT: wait, you want us to actually write it out for you? as in, enter a sentence into google and this page comes up? there are no flaws at all with this plan.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
you could watch Gandhi. its only like seven hours long...

I have. I actually liked it. but i need writingggg

Quote by xchiefx
Quote by kayvman
I have. I actually liked it. but i need writingggg

sooooo...
i know this is quite the daring concept...

get away from here aaaaaaaaaaand

write.
Quote by phoenix_88
sooooo...
i know this is quite the daring concept...

get away from here aaaaaaaaaaand

write.

zomg u did not just sujest that its too mach
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
write ya damn loser. post it later we might tell you if somethings wrong with it, but we aren't right for you.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
All around the world, Mohandas Gandhi’s name is associated with peace, persistence, and possibly most outstanding, courage to do what is right. His unique style of rebellion was undoubtedly more effective and influential than simply using violent tactics. No other man in history has lead an entire nation into independence with such little violence against the oppressor. Without Gandhi’s practice of peace and non-violence in every situation, the Indian Independence Movement would not have been the success that it was.
Gandhi was an extraordinary human being for many reasons. His dedication and determination for his causes was astonishing and made him famous all over the world. What set Gandhi apart from every other major political activist was that he was so incredibly peaceful. Until Gandhi rose to power, the world had not seen a leader that literally preached to a crowd of thousands, telling them that if even one British soldier were to die, their entire operation would be considered a failure (Gandhi). His ideas and philosophies were revolutionary and ground-breaking, causing shock and curiosity around the world. Even during his early work in South Africa when he was directly struck in the head and face with a wooden club (Gandhi), he never even attempted to retaliate physically against any of his enemies. Gandhi and his followers experienced endless military brutality and violence, and every time, they were intelligent and did not strike back. This was a brilliant tactic because this turned many people against the British and created overall compassion and concern for the Indian Independence Movement. Non-violence used by Gandhi forced people to really stop and reflect on what was happening around them and which side of the struggle was being rational. It won Gandhi support and aid from the world.
]
In the words of the remarkable man, “Peace is its own reward.” (“Quotes&rdquo Gandhi’s practice of non-violence in each and every situation is the primary reason that the Indian Independence Movement was successful. Imagine if Gandhi had been yet another tyrannous, power-hungry leader that ruled violently with an iron fist. Would the Indian Independence Movement have succeeded? Absolutely not. The British forces would have simply brought in a larger army with bigger guns and more advanced weaponry and wiped India out. Another aspect of Gandhi’s activist tactics is the use of civil disobedience. Civil disobedience was an excellent tool for the Indian Independence Movement because it placed the British imperialists in a very difficult situation. The British government in India did not have many options of how to react after the Salt March happened in 1930 (“Mohandas&rdquo. The Salt March is an excellent example of Gandhi’s brilliant tactics and thought process. Gandhi and his partners in the struggle for Indian Independence, such as Nehru, Jinnah, knew that the salt tax established by the British was unjust and cruel, and their natural ethics and morality did not allow them to let their people riot and rebel against the British. They planned the awesome Salt Satyagraha. British leaders could do nothing but attempt to simply ignore the thousands of people who were “illegally” manufacturing and selling salt. They had no alternative. If they demonstrated another massacre and continued in a violent manner against the peaceful, non-violent Indians, similar to the Amritsar Massacre, the world would portray them as savages and could possibly take drastic measures including war and invasion.
"Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” (“Quotes&rdquo All throughout his period of influence, Gandhi never lost his sense of morality and fairness. Trained extensively as a lawyer in his young years, (“Mohandas&rdquo Gandhi always believed in what was just and fair. He was not afraid to look at an issue from both sides of an argument.

Quote by xchiefx
Last edited by kayvman at May 22, 2008,
Theres a pretty good film on him. I believe its called Gandhi.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by kayvman
All around the world, Mohandas Gandhi’s name is associated with peace,
persistence, and possibly most outstanding, courage to do what is right. His unique style of rebellion was undoubtedly more effective and influential than simply using violent tactics. No other man in history has lead an entire nation into independence with such little violence against the oppressor. Without Gandhi’s practice of peace and non-violence in every situation, the Indian Independence Movement would not have been the success that it was.
Gandhi was an extraordinary human being for many reasons. His dedication and
determination for his causes was astonishing and made him famous all over the world. What set Gandhi apart from every other major political activist was that he was so incredibly peaceful. Until Gandhi rose to power, the world had not seen a leader that literally preached to a crowd of thousands, telling them that if even one British soldier were to die, their entire operation would be considered a failure (Gandhi). His ideas and philosophies were revolutionary and ground-breaking, causing shock and curiosity around the world. Even during his early work in South Africa when he was directly struck in the head and face with a wooden club (Gandhi), he never even attempted to retaliate physically against any of his enemies. Gandhi and his followers experienced endless military brutality and violence, and every time, they were intelligent and did not strike back. This was a brilliant tactic because this turned many people against the British and created overall compassion and concern for the Indian Independence Movement. Non-violence used by Gandhi forced people to really stop and reflect on what was happening around them and which side of the struggle was being rational. It won Gandhi support and aid from the world.
In the words of the remarkable man, “Peace is its own reward.” (“Quotes&rdquo Gandhi’s
practice of non-violence in each and every situation is the primary reason that the Indian Independence Movement was successful. Imagine if Gandhi had been yet another tyrannous, power-hungry leader that ruled violently with an iron fist. Would the Indian Independence Movement have succeeded? Absolutely not. The British forces would have simply brought in a larger army with bigger guns and more advanced weaponry and wiped India out. Another aspect of Gandhi’s activist tactics is the use of civil disobedience. Civil disobedience was an excellent tool for the Indian Independence Movement because it placed the British imperialists in a very difficult situation. The British government in India did not have many options of how to react after the Salt March happened in 1930 (“Mohandas&rdquo. The Salt March is an excellent example of Gandhi’s brilliant tactics and thought process. Gandhi and his partners in the struggle for Indian Independence, such as Nehru, Jinnah, knew that the salt tax established by the British was unjust and cruel, and their natural ethics and morality did not allow them to let their people riot and rebel against the British. They planned the awesome Salt Satyagraha. British leaders could do nothing but attempt to simply ignore the thousands of people who were “illegally” manufacturing and selling salt. They had no alternative. If they demonstrated another massacre and continued in a violent manner against the peaceful, non-violent Indians, similar to the Amritsar Massacre, the world would portray them as savages and could possibly take drastic measures including war and invasion.
“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” (“Quotes&rdquo All throughout
his period of influence, Gandhi never lost his sense of morality and fairness. Trained extensively as a lawyer in his young years, (“Mohandas&rdquo Gandhi always believed in what was just and fair. He was not afraid to look at an issue from both sides of an argument.

EDIT: I'm a champ...mb didnt read the name rofl
Last edited by drummer16 at May 22, 2008,
very good. but try to drop a couple of those 'the's and 'they's. teachers get very bored if you put the same words at the beginning of every sentence.

very lovely quote.

EDIT: that is him you dolt.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard

could someone write me a conclusion? I think i've worked hard enough.

Quote by xchiefx
take your intro, then put down first the thesis, then what you think about Ghandi's influence on the future, then call for everyone to be like Ghandi. and no, you haven't. you've procrastinated long enough. and nobody's writing is going to be like yours, and some teachers can tell, and all that work will be for nothing.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by kayvman
I've got like 3 pages done but I need actual writing. I've done the research so I dont need google... Who knows about Gandhi and likes writing?

So wait you want us to write the paper for you...............personal army we are not
uhhh, i have a friend named Gandhi...?

you want me to ask him about the guy he stole his name from??
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by the humanity
take your intro, then put down first the thesis, then what you think about Ghandi's influence on the future, then call for everyone to be like Ghandi.

Dude, this honestly coming from the heart. Thank you. I needed that. I mean it.

Quote by xchiefx
It's looks okay, except for part of the second paragraph. Jesus literally preached to a crowd of thousands, although he didn't mention anything British soldiers. . .
If you need more B.S. in a paper (which teachers love) you could also mention the continuing influence of Gandhi's ideas, such as Martin Luther King, Jr., and the movie.
no problem. I'm a bored loser with nothing better to do. thanks for keeping me from the vile grip of boredom.

NOW CALL ME MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Jason Jillard

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
So wait you want us to write the paper for you...............personal army we are not

thats not what you said when you got to spam that 15 year old weird guy sending me **** on facebook (:

Yeah. The rumors are true. I'm a twat.
Dude do your own ****ing work, I can't beleive that you are acctually lazy enough to ask other people to do it for you, thats so ridiculous.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣