2 new songs recorded today, using my headset as a microphone (because i'm to poor to afford real recording equipment).

Surefire has been rattling around in my head for 2 years now, it became my standard warm-up song before i play guitar, when i figured out how to record (last week ) i decided to do the same thing i did with my other warm-up song (A Shocking Truth).

Fingerlickin' Metal is an accident, after i finished recording Surefire i had opened up a new page to record an acoustic song (with an electric solo), i was screwing and improvising when i realized that i was recording (this was about 35 seconds into the recording), i just kept going. the whole solo is done in A minor pentatonic (and the other 5 boxes).

*EDIT* forgot link http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/aradine/ some of the more on the ball users might have figured it out though.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Last edited by aradine at May 22, 2008,
Hey man,

Nice playing finger lickin metal certainly has elements of van halen, but I feel you could exeperiment a little more with ya playing in terms of where your tapping on the fretboard. Surefire is pretty cool just maybe needs tightening up a little bit. I'm sure if your in a band(I don't know) you would be a great lead guitarist.

Please check mine on my profile.

Mark
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
starts off really well. you lost me at about the 1 minute mark, it feel you're pushing it.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Surefire - I wasn't overly excited about this. Nothing really stood out for me, but the guitar playing is nice.

Fimngerlickin' Metal - Enjoyed much more! Some nice work in there my friend!!!

Crit Mine?
GEAR:
SCHECTER "Diamond Series" REVENGER Guitar
VOX AD30VT Amp
ZOOM HD16CD Digital Mulit-Track Recorder
1 SHURE SM-57,1 Audio-Technica AT2035, 1 APEX 435 Mic. & 2 APEX 180 Condencer Mics
Edited with Audacity & Adobe Audition 3