I started walking in ten odd feet of wet when she grabbed my arm and stopped me.
"What are you doing? Why are you mad at me? You're going against everything that we made out on the fire escape."
"It begins and ends where Carson stuck his dick in you and you got off."
I used to be such a nice guy.
"What?"
"The first fucking night we all met, and you let him touch you and explore every inch of your body! I can't look at you without wanting to punch you! I wouldn't piss down your throat if you're heart was on fire."
She started to cry.
"What are you doing? Stop fucking crying! Stop crying! STOP! STOP! Stop crying you fucking asshole! Stop crying! STOP!"
Oh the years spent humming.
Stomp.
Trek.
Trod.
Renounce your faith in God.
"I never fucked Carson!"
"What?"
"He came over and tried and I kicked him out. He got upset and knocked a wine glass over then left."
"That explains the stain on the carpet..."
"So fuck you for saying that!"
She started to cry again and I hugged her.
Aren't I the worst.
I let go of her and looked up at my second story apartment window.
The light was still on.
"Something wicked this way comes..."

I went upstairs and Carson lay spread eagle on the floor with no shirt on.
He was wearing his sunglasses at 2 in the morning.
"How'd your date with Ivannah go?"
"I wouldn't say it's quite over yet."
"Man, hopefully you get to fool around with her. Her pussy gets so wet you can't even imagine."
"You never slept with her."
"What?"
"You tried to. You stood there with your dick in your hand and she kicked you out. You knocked over a glass, which explains the stain on the carpet."
He stood up.
"You're right. I never slept with her. I'm sorry."
"Why would you lie about that? I fell in love with that girl the day she arrived on our stoop carrying bags of laundry. I couldn't even talk to her because of your proud admission."
"Well, I'm sorry you fell in love with her, okay? By embarrassing admission, I like her too."
No you don't. Not if you can easily drag both of us through the mud like that."
He started collecting trash from the table and empty beer cans to throw in the garbage.
"I really like this new 'sass-back' side of you, Randy. It's a lot better than watching you mope around feeling sorry for yourself."
I inched so close to his face that I could taste his spit.
He stepped back.
"Carson..."
He leaned back as I leaned in.
"I jerked off onto your bed last night. I stood with my pants around my knees and I shot all over your bead spreads. You slept in it. You didn't even know."
He backed farther and farther away.
I reached my hand into my pocket.
"Oh yeah...look, Carson...I have that ten dollars I owe you. I stopped by the bank and had them put it in a roll of quarters because I thought it would be more convenient."
I pulled out the roll, wrapped my fist around it and drilled him in the face.
He hit the floor crying.

Turkey buzzards shed their feathers in the Summer then get shot for game.
Some children are found dead behind elementary schools every couple of years.
Upton Sinclair wrote controversial literature then died.
We're God's hard money.
Poor advice.
It's: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."

Sorry. Had to. I love that movie.
Hi, I'm Peter
Thanks for loving the movie and having absolutely nothing to say about this.

Anyone?
Poor advice.
is this a true story?
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Pretty raw and vulgar, but that just made it all the more entertaining. I like
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
then i only "half" like it.
just playing.

i'm a fan dude; if you wrote a friggin book and posted it, i'd read the whole goddam thing without hesitation.
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
I don't know man. There was something about it that didn't flow quite as well as your usual stuff, of which I'm sure you know i'm a consistent reader. It didn't really have that semi-poetic flowly feel of your other short-story kind of pieces. Seemed alot more broken up - choppy, even. That may have been intentional, but it made it less capturing - for me, at least.

Lines like "explore every inch of your body"... i mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but reading you makes you come to expect those old phrases to get turned upside down more often than not (only a few words later - piss down your throat if your heart was on fire, exactly what i mean, that's more usual for you, a much more fun description).

I was waiting for the vulgarity and it came in the masturbation lines. Don't know if that's a good thing, it was kind of a good predictability. More of the feel you get when you want the chorus of a catchy song to be repeated and it is rather than an irritating predictability. Take what you want from that.

The ending was beautiful, as always, I love the division between the story and these vastly poetic summaries or whatever, makes a terrifically connective read.

From what I've seen, you don't usually appear to take much notice of my comments, but at least know that you've one more person reading regularly. If that means anything.
Quote by skagitup
I don't know man. There was something about it that didn't flow quite as well as your usual stuff, of which I'm sure you know i'm a consistent reader. It didn't really have that semi-poetic flowly feel of your other short-story kind of pieces. Seemed alot more broken up - choppy, even. That may have been intentional, but it made it less capturing - for me, at least.

Lines like "explore every inch of your body"... i mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but reading you makes you come to expect those old phrases to get turned upside down more often than not (only a few words later - piss down your throat if your heart was on fire, exactly what i mean, that's more usual for you, a much more fun description).

I was waiting for the vulgarity and it came in the masturbation lines. Don't know if that's a good thing, it was kind of a good predictability. More of the feel you get when you want the chorus of a catchy song to be repeated and it is rather than an irritating predictability. Take what you want from that.

The ending was beautiful, as always, I love the division between the story and these vastly poetic summaries or whatever, makes a terrifically connective read.

From what I've seen, you don't usually appear to take much notice of my comments, but at least know that you've one more person reading regularly. If that means anything.

Every thing he says is true for me, too.

1 thing though: you put "bead spread" instead of "bed spread".