good energy and you didnt suck from a technical level, so good job
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
it was pretty good; even though there were some mistakes it flowed well. The vocals weren't that bad actually, with a bit more practice you could be a good singer. Just to nitpick but the solo had a bit too much reverb (i'm guessing that's down to the overall recording quality?).
If you're interested here's my thread http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwYz-fyxow
Quote by classical_gas
it was pretty good; even though there were some mistakes it flowed well. The vocals weren't that bad actually, with a bit more practice you could be a good singer. Just to nitpick but the solo had a bit too much reverb (i'm guessing that's down to the overall recording quality?).
If you're interested here's my thread http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IXwYz-fyxow

I've actually started recently to do a lot of vocal exercises to get my vocal abilities up. It's all hard work, but I hope I can improve in due time. Thanks a lot for your input btw, it was extremely helpful
Dude tighten up your drum kit seriously sounded bad but yer twas good
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.
Not too bad, I've heard worse. No offense, but the vocals are bad, but you said you've started doing exercises, so hopefully you'll be able to improve, the solo was a bit messy aswell. Overall it's pretty decent.
Last edited by Xerosis at May 24, 2008,
Overall: Pretty good cover
The vocals do need work, but I see you're working on it, and I can really see some potential under the semi-suck in this cover.
Guitar flowed well
Drums sounded good as well
Only thing you need is a bassist to round out the sound
Quote by GuitarFreak211
Overall: Pretty good cover
The vocals do need work, but I see you're working on it, and I can really see some potential under the semi-suck in this cover.
Guitar flowed well
Drums sounded good as well
Only thing you need is a bassist to round out the sound

Yeah, we are still in the search of a bassist. Hopefully we'll find someone who is willing to partake in our little adventure towards (hopefully) greatness.

I'd like to once again thank all you guys who commented.