I've been trying to look for a few band T-Shirts - I've tried in stores, but they're all like $40. One of my mates told me to go to dontstopwontstop.com, but it's not there - is there a site like that around?

Also, where's the cheapest place to get decent band T-Shirts online in Australia?
Uhm...

Maybe midwest trader online, the store's in adelaide...
www.midwesttrader.com.au

In complete seriousness cheap band anything doesn't exist in Australia. It is in fact cheaper to buy direct at shows than through stores...
DON'T buy from www.blackwav.com!
I bought a Slayer shirt from them once and it took 3 months to get to me. And that's after they had acknowledged that they had received the money.
go to markets, the sunday market in my town has tons of stalls with band t-shirts and there all like 15-20 bucks, also try ebay, i got an iron maiden t-shirt for 20 with free postage.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Yeah, eBay is probably my best bet. Problem is that I live on Incest Island, so there aren't many markets around.
Quote by BGSM
Yeah, eBay is probably my best bet. Problem is that I live on Incest Island, so there aren't many markets around.

incest island so true
Quote by pataldo
Yeah, try local Markets, i think they're usually open on sundays or something... dont quote me on that one though.

+1
Markets near me have tons of bands
Quote by BGSM

Incest Island. That made me giggle.

Never ask those people at the markets to order something in for you. They're full of it. Apparently some 'kid' my exact size, with my exact name came and bought MY t-shirt.
"It's only after you've lost everything," Tyler says, "that you're free to do anything."