Having recently been given my father's turntable, I've been buying a few vinyl records here and there. On a recent trip to Zia Records, I stumbled on to this, which I ended up buying.

A copy of Pink Floyd's The Wall, for the low, low price of $2.99 (which IMO, is a great price for any record). It was mislabled, and on the wrong side, as well as being mis-alphabetized. The jacket looks slightly worn, but the vinyl itself is completely flawless, as if it was hardley ever played.

My question is, how can I find out if it's an original press, (I can't find any other information on it otherwise, no other dates on it other than the original copyright of 1979) and if it is an original, how much is it worth? I'm not really expecting much, but I still find it really cool to have this.

Just to make it a discussion, any cool stuff you've gotten for dirt cheap?
Could be an import. Some of my vinyl's are mislabeled, and they're from different countries. I looked for The Wall forever on vinyl and expected it to be expensive, but onlu paid $1.99. Used vinyl is the way to go.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
i got a lp of jimi hendrix. are you experianced. for 15 bucks, cover was worn and somd dip**** drew a question mark on it...............uggg ****in retard. anyway the record was in fine working order, not scratchs or anything. i still think its a jem
i love vinyl i think its the best way of listening to the music from those periods. The greatest buy i made was Hysteria by Def Leppard and Frampton comes alive by Peter Frampton both for 99p, couldn't believe my luck lol.
Gear

Guitars - Fender Deluxe Player Strat, Squier Affinity Strat, Ibanez TCM - 50

Amps - Fender Blues Deluxe

Effects - Boss ME-50

Other - Banjo

Jazz Is not music, Its a way of life
Wait how many are in there? I thought it was a quadruple album on vinyl?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i got the rare vinyl hendrix: Electric LadyLand, with the naked girls on the cover for $40 at a garage sell, and his SMASH HITS album for $5 at another. gotta love garage sells
my buddys sister needed money for booze one night so she sold me her Dark Side of the Moon vinyl for $14
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Wait how many are in there? I thought it was a quadruple album on vinyl?

It is, there are for of 'em in there. I have a copy, and the original has a sticker on the front saying 'Pink Floyd- The Wall' in the cool writing from the movie poster...yours must have been removed at some point. I got my copy for free from my friend's mom, but all of the edges are scratched on the vinyl she gave me because of some stupid cat...
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
It is, there are for of 'em in there. I have a copy, and the original has a sticker on the front saying 'Pink Floyd- The Wall' in the cool writing from the movie poster...yours must have been removed at some point. I got my copy for free from my friend's mom, but all of the edges are scratched on the vinyl she gave me because of some stupid cat...

Yeah the ones I have seen fold out.. TS's looks like a regular sleeve.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
no, it folds out

Quote by TempoTantrum
my buddys sister needed money for booze one night so she sold me her Dark Side of the Moon vinyl for $14

I hope she enjoyed that booze.
Last edited by iceman_8319 at May 22, 2008,