So I'm expecting a delivery today and i know it won't fit through the letter box, but ive got some AS ICT catchup lessons that are scheduled for all the day so i wont be in to receive the package...This wouldn't be a massive problem but my parents are away for a week and I have no identification that i think is usable incase i need to go pick it up from the post office. :S

What does the Pit suggest ?

Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
1. Don't do lessons
2. Get package
3. Make note to make own decisions in future
Quote by lolcats
1. Don't do lessons
2. Get package
3. Make note to make own decisions in future

I would, but I've got 15 hours worth of ICT exams coming up, and ive done no prep work for them
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Get your Unlce/Aunt/Brother/Sister/Cousin/2ndCousin/Next Door Neighbor/Local Homeless Guy to chill at your house and sign for it when it arrives...

Short of that...

I dunno...make a robot you to sign for it...

p.s. don't you have a passport or something like that to identify yourself?
if not, what i.d. do you have?
My passports somewhere i just dont know where (Mum said she would look after it and never told me where she put it).Other identification: UCAS card (name and school) a five year old skatepark membership card with a VERY old photo on, credit card and a EHIC card, i dont have anything that proves my address
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
Quote by jesus2nd
My passports somewhere i just dont know where (Mum said she would look after it and never told me where she put it).Other identification: UCAS card (name and school) a five year old skatepark membership card with a VERY old photo on, credit card and a EHIC card, i dont have anything that proves my address

if you can get to a bank you can get them to write an official notice that confirms your address, seeings as you can't get a credit card without an address, then take those two items to the post office and bob's your uncle...
Aye, sounds like a plan man (y)

i MIGHT have an old bank statement somewhere i could use ill have to have a look around before i shooooot off to college
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
You don't usually need ID to pick up a package, they should put a collection slip through your door, you just take that to the post office & show them it, they'll get it for you, and you just sign. The signing is just to show that someone got it, rather than them just leaving it on your doorstep or something.
i know, it sometimes works like that but last time i had to go down to pick something up they asked for identification to prove that i lived there
Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head