Im doin a essay on Changing Self and could use a bitta help. I'm lookin for a quote by someone famous relating to change.

My thesis is:

There is sense of regret and longing for the past which premates all the texts studied. In changing, we always lose something we loved or cherished and then begin to long for it.

The texts studied are: Gwen Harwood's - Hospital Evening & In the Park, The film American Beauty and short essay by Ami Choi.

I have this quote:

If you're in a bad situation, don't worry it'll change. If you're in a good situation, don't worry it'll change. ~John A. Simone, Sr.

which i think is alright and kinda matchs with my thesis and the texts but any other ideas or anything would be handy.

Thanks in advance.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
Try wikiquote mate. I'm doing the same thing for my media assignment.

Best of luck.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
here we go:

"Philosophers have sought to interpret the world: the point, however, is to change it." -- Karl Marx

"No man ever steps up in the same river twice, for it's not the same river, and he's not the same man." -- Heraclitus

"Be the change." -- Mahatma Gandhi

"Change is not made without inconvenience, even from worse to better." -- Richard Hooker

"Any very great and sudden change is death." -- Samuel Butler

"Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." -- George Bernard Shaw
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
awwwwww so wish id done david bowie, im finished now but thx heaps for the ideas anyway.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!