just got back from the show, anyone else go?

it was ****ing awesome. i dont like in flames at all...but bodom and megadeth were absolutely amazing.

alexi didnt **** up once...and megadeth was flawless as alwasys.

great night, hope some of you guys went.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
wow...bodom wasn't drunk ****less? I envy you for seeing in flames...but bodom didn't impress me when I saw them with Lamb of God last year...but

Rock on!! and glad they brought a good show!!
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Why is this in the guitar forum??

Why do you care so much?
Yeah, I went to the one last night in San Diego.

In all the times I've seen Bodom, I've never seen them make many mistakes (if any at all) or try to play drunk. I don't know where people get that.

In Flames were alright, but Bodom should have had their spot.
Quote by Tasman
Why do you care so much?

Because it doesnt belong here...

Its like putting your milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge... you just have to put it in the right place or things will end up turning sour...
Quote by i_am_metalhead
Because it doesnt belong here...

Its like putting your milk in the cupboard instead of the fridge... you just have to put it in the right place or things will end up turning sour...

Yeah but your annoying habit of intervention is the only thing going to turn it sour...live and let live motherf uckers.
hey atleast its somthing else to read then just read about WHICH GUITAR SHOULD I BUY etc.
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
i remember when megadeth come to aus, didnt find out they were playing until the night they were playing, so i had no tickets, so i broke in and got 2 see the encore.

was mad as even tho it was blurry as hell (was wasted as) got footage on my phone :P
Quote by Delanoir
Yeah, I went to the one last night in San Diego.

In all the times I've seen Bodom, I've never seen them make many mistakes (if any at all) or try to play drunk. I don't know where people get that.

In Flames were alright, but Bodom should have had their spot.

i saw bodom last year in San diego for the first time, and alexi made some mistakes, not a lot obviously but i guess i had him on some sort of pedestal.

this time however...not a single one

as far as this being in the wrong forum...get over it. As someone said, if every freaking idiot is going to post a WAT GITAR SHOULD I BUY? thread, then ill post this.
Jackson KV2 USA Snow White/Black Bevels
Quote by Tasman
Yeah but your annoying habit of intervention is the only thing going to turn it sour...live and let live motherf uckers.

Actually, rules are rules. Enjoy your warning for flaming.

Quote by nvranka
as far as this being in the wrong forum...get over it. As someone said, if every freaking idiot is going to post a WAT GITAR SHOULD I BUY? thread, then ill post this.

Rules are rules. Take your whole anti-authoritarianism phase elsewhere. That counts for Tasman too.

*CLOSED*

He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.