Well, if you guys have been keeping up to date on Halo 3, Bungie decided to make a neat little escape/maze map called MAZEE.

The idea was stolen from my friend who created the whole escape concept back in January.
Nothing important about that though.

Anyways, it's supposed to be an incredibly difficult map to get through and supposedly you get a Recon helmet for beating it with proof of doing it legit.

To get to the point, I made one that is about 10x more difficult and completely possible, but so crazy that i'll send the first person to actually beat it a prize for doing it and having proof of beating it LEGIT with the correct game variant.
What the range the gift is in i'm not sure yet, but it's not going to be something stupid or small like a pack of strings or picks or a toy or anything like that.

Anyways, my gamertag is MrROMPERSTOMPER.
Look me up and go on my file share and down load:

game variant: Escapeolation!
map variant: The GreatEscape

Remember children,

FIRST PERSON TO BEAT IT GETS THE PRIZE
AND YOU MUST BEAT IT LEGIT WITH A FILM CLIP AS PROOF

I might send smaller prizes to #2 and #3 though.

So yeah, makes it worth the struggle
Even if you aren't going to race to win, you should at least try it and see how far
you get.

Enjoy!

P.S. It does require the game variant.
It is possible to do.
I know the map through and through for every single little detail,
if I watch it and I see any changes in the map, you're disqualified and don't get
a second chance.
Cheating is for douche-fags
You don't get Recon for doing mazes and stuff, Shishka confirmed that yesterday.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I'm assuming there's some sort of guard against going into forge and having a birdseye view as the monitor...