I can't remember any of them to be honest, I think there have been to many. Though recently, when my music techer was screaming and yelling at me, and somewhere in the foggy mist of shouting, he told me I was the laziest and most inept (sp?) person he has ever taught in his life. Although that wasn't insulting as such, it was kind of like a verbal slap in the face.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
"Hey, you look like that guy in Fall Out Boy. Yeah, the singer."
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
There's been plenty of things, I seem to have blocked most of it out now, though!

When I was a bit younger, general stuff about my weight and sexuality would get to me.
"hey you ****ing chink"

it bugged me on two levels.

1.. because it was racist.

2.. because i'm filipino.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
"Ugh!, You're exactly like the last guy"

Not insulting at first reading,

But, this is what the last girl I liked said to me when I told her how I felt about her...

Still not so bad?

Oh wait I forgot that the last guy she was with got arrested for raping a girl, not her, nor did she know until he got caught.

Still being compared to a dickhead like that is just a bit more than insulting...

I will give her credit though, she corrected herself and apologized a few minutes later, followed by explaining what she really meant...

Doesn't stop it from being insulting...
Last person that called me fat got thrown into a locker and then afterwards i closed a door on his arm. I don't get affected by insults, unless they get repeated constantly.
Spic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Last person that called me fat got thrown into a locker and then afterwards i closed a door on his arm. I don't get affected by insults, unless they get repeated constantly.

you f***ing legend.
Your light bulb knows everything you do in your room.
i got laughed at by a little black girl for having holes in my hoodie.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10