Page 1 of 2
Incase you havent noticed, noone in the pit gives a **** about Christianity: we are a large group, populated mostly by neo-pagans who will face this armageddon with open arms.
Ah well, atleast on the 8th of August I'll be lying on a beach in Ibiza...
If we were to accept the Christian theory of apocalypse, then it should be noted that the Bible specifically states that only God knows when it will happen. So you're almost definitely wrong. In fact, humiliatingly, you've been proven wrong by the very theory you were advocating...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
OH NO! THE NUMBERS ADD UP! THIS MUST MEAN WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

This is almost as bad as that one 9/11 conspiracy chainmail that got sent around blasting il-informed opinions about how adding the numbers of hi-jackers and victims and victim's pets and their pet's fleas to get 911 proves that it was a conspiracy.
We won't live to be doomed in 2012!?

And I am still stoked that 06/06/06 (dubbed International Day of Slayer) coincided with Sweden Day.
thats a load of bull
and whats the point in everyone deleting their myspace accounts?
is that supposed to end the world?
sad, sad people
Yeah, that way I'll never be 20 years old.

*puts on Alphaville*

Lets dance in style, lets dance for a while
Heaven can wait were only watching the skies
Hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Are you going to drop the bomb or not?
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Jesus the pit is a humourless place! I have a feeling he's having a laugh and doesn't actually think the world's going to end! On the other hand, if he does he should probably be sectioned... :P The world will blatantly end when WW3 starts once the oil's run out!
My Gear:
Vintage Metal Axxe Razer
Shine Orange thing
Westfield Strat Copy
Self Built Mahogany Thing
Collins CD28CENT Electro Acoustic
Vox Valvetronix 30 Watt
Roland Cube 60
EHX Big Muff
Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Jim Dunlop 0.7mm Picks
Quote by Dammit Missed T
Jesus the pit is a humourless place! I have a feeling he's having a laugh and doesn't actually think the world's going to end! On the other hand, if he does he should probably be sectioned... :P The world will blatantly end when WW3 starts once the oil's run out!

Don't be silly, when the oil's run out there will be one less thing to fight about. We'll be too busy looking for alternative resources and probably wouldn't have enough energy to fight a war on such a large scale until we discovered a good equivalent.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
3 days before my birthday? God can piss off and wait, I want my JSX.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
omg i kant beleev the coinkidinks
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by SacrificeMe
Hey check this out-

888 is the greek isopsephial numeration of "jesus":

Iesous = I (10) + e (8) + s (200) + o (70) + u (400) + s (200) = 888

http://groups.myspace.com/888doomsday

How does that mean it's the end of the world? Sounds more like jesus will come over and chill out or something.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

I honestly expect to be jerking off when the armageddon does come, regardless of the date. It just seems like the kind of thing that would happen.....
"Oh damn it, not now!!"
Quote by soulflyV
Apparently so are you.

Soulfly, I love your guide to grammar. You are doing good to society.

*hands soulfly a banana sticker*

If you can add other misuses of apostrophes and use of filler in writing to that guide, it would make the world a better place.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by SacrificeMe
Hey check this out-

888 is the greek isopsephial numeration of "jesus":

Iesous = I (10) + e (8) + s (200) + o (70) + u (400) + s (200) = 888

http://groups.myspace.com/888doomsday

Do tell me, what is the 'isopsephial' numeration of "bat-shit crazy dumbass yuppie cocksmoker"?
Quote by soulflyV
Yeah, because time started when calendars did

i agree, greek predction of doomsday based on the gregorian calendar which was only adopted in the 15th century......slight anomoly otherwise know as complete and utter bull****.
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Quote by s-g man
Incase you havent noticed, noone in the pit gives a **** about Christianity: we are a large group, populated mostly by neo-pagans who will face this armageddon with open arms.

+1

why are all these christians so bent on finding when the worlds going to end...its like the number 23 (¬_¬
Quote by urbanfox
Ah well, atleast on the 8th of August I'll be lying on a beach in Ibiza...

As will my girlfriend. . .and she's going with a family with the last name "Fox". . .

Creepy.
Quote by darkstar2466

If you can add other misuses of apostrophes and use of filler in writing to that guide, it would make the world a better place.

I also like your sig, Soulyfly, but think it's fine the way it is.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Sora 01
+1

why are all these christians so bent on finding when the worlds going to end...its like the number 23 (¬_¬

Oh God! Look at this person's post, then flip it vertically, flip it horizontally, rotate it 180 degrees and it has the number 23 in it! It's controlling my life!
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by darkstar2466

If I could, I would.

Too bad this place only lets me use 250 characters .

But the party shall ride on!

*plants flag into ground*

*sticks banana sticker on horse*

Away!

*rides into the night*

Quote by break-me-in

Many thanks to you, sir, and to darkstar as well.
Quote by break-me-in

1900's ==> Nothing belonged to the years 1900-1999. Pipe down and call it "1900s."

"DBA's needed" ==> Database Administrator's needed? Do you mean to say Database Administrators needed? Or do you really mean to say that you are looking for something that belongs to Database Administrators?

"I left my guitar's in the car." ==> Your guitar's eh? Since when did your guitars take the possessive stance?

-----------------------

"What's like a good way to learn chords?" ==> Get rid of the "like," kid. Your infectious speech-filler does not need to be included in writing.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
1900's ==> Nothing belonged to the years 1900-1999. Pipe down and call it "1900s."

"DBA's needed" ==> Database Administrator's needed? Do you mean to say Database Administrators needed? Or do you really mean to say that you are looking for something that belongs to Database Administrators?

"I left my guitar's in the car." ==> Your guitar's eh? Since when did your guitars take the possessive stance?
----------------------

"What's like a good way to learn chords?" ==> Get rid of the "like," kid. Your infectious speech-filler does not need to be included in writing.

...Why are you directing that at me? I know that stuff. Put it in your own sig if you must. If not, just be content with making sarcastic comments towards those who do it.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
...Why are you directing that at me? I know that stuff. Put it in your own sig if you must. If not, just be content with making sarcastic comments towards those who do it.

It's not directed towards you. Why would you think that? I was just giving examples of what soulfly could put in his sig. No need to get mad.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
It's not directed towards you. Why would you think that? I was just giving examples of what soulfly could put in his sig. No need to get mad.

I was confused by the fact that you quoted me.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
If we were to accept the Christian theory of apocalypse, then it should be noted that the Bible specifically states that only God knows when it will happen. So you're almost definitely wrong. In fact, humiliatingly, you've been proven wrong by the very theory you were advocating...

I was just about to bring that up.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Page 1 of 2