whats is a indapendint lable is it when you hav a recording studio thats no a company it just has the equipment and then you go in record by yourself then mix by yourself
Quote by da_
What is an independent label? Is it when you have a recording studio that's not a company, it just has the equipment and then you go in, record by yourself and then mix by yourself?

Fix'd. for the people that would like to able to read this.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
not dependent: as a (1): not subject to control by others : self-governing (2): not affiliated with a larger controlling unit <an independent bookstore> b (1): not requiring or relying on something else : not contingent <an independent conclusion> (2): not looking to others for one's opinions or for guidance in conduct (3): not bound by or committed to a political party c (1): not requiring or relying on others (as for care or livelihood) <independent of her parents> (2): being enough to free one from the necessity of working for a living <a person of independent means> d: showing a desire for freedom <an independent manner> e (1): not determined by or capable of being deduced or derived from or expressed in terms of members (as axioms or equations) of the set under consideration; especially : having linear independence <an independent set of vectors> (2): having the property that the joint probability (as of events or samples) or the joint probability density function (as of random variables) equals the product of the probabilities or probability density functions of separate occurrence

Read between the lines there and it explains it for you.
sary i cant reed ur riting 4 sum rsn
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Independent. I will repeat again: independent.

Your knowledge has been increased by 0.0000000001%.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Independent. I will repeat again: independent.

Your knowledge has been increased by 0.0000000001%.

I think you mean his knowledge has increased by 99.9%
Quote by soulflyV
Good job, kid. But can you hack it when it starts getting dirty?

You know when they use numbers for words?

If so, saddle up and ride on to Grammar-lon with me. We leave in the morning.

hahahaha WTF!? Thankyou, that was quite humorous.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Dillona
sary i cant reed ur riting 4 sum rsn

For some "rsn", I can read your's. I am greatly saddened by this fact.
Quote by Spamwise
For some "rsn", I can read yours. I am greatly saddened by this fact.

Fixed.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
This thread should be locked and the TS shot through the head for crimes against the English language.
Hahahahaha, Thank God the Nazi's have already fixed this I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it. Thanks guys

(Please don't piont out my mistakes for your own amusemint)

Tricked ya, I know how to spell Point hahaha.
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
We're all going to feel really bad when we find out the TS is dyslexic.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

are you implying independent labels can't spell
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by Auals
Hahahahaha, Thank God the Nazi's have already fixed this I was hoping I wouldn't have to do it. Thanks guys

(Please don't piont out my mistakes for your own amusemint)

Tricked ya, I know how to spell Point hahaha.

███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Ok, so you guys didn't find that funny? I did that on purpose... and i'm being serious
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Quote by da_
whats is a indapendint lable is it when you hav a recording studio thats no a company it just has the equipment and then you go in record by yourself then mix by yourself

Troll?

Come on, nobody's that stupid.
Quote by Yanks4Life92
This is a vary embarasing thread. For the grammer and speling.

Ya eye no wut u meen.

This thread is awesome.
Quote by vintage x metal

This is ridiculous! Can somebody just answer the kids problem? Good work to the grammar nazi's by the way. I have OCD and one of the things that gets to me is bad grammar.
Originally posted by WlCmToTheJungle "you have just received the amish computer virus. Since the amish dont have computers it's based on there honor system so please delete all of your files immediatly. thank you