I just need a pedalboard that can fit 6-8+ pedals and can plug into an A/C outlet.

I've got all these pedals, but they just keep running out of batteries. It sucks.

Is there even such a thing?

Recommendations? Prices?

All would be great. Thanks.
Gibson Zoot Suit in Rainbow
ESP LTD Deluxe EC-1000

Where are the ladies, man?
Check out the SKB pedalboard series; I bought the StageFive model, and it's awsome. It costs a bit more, but it's a quality board with tons of great features. If your pedals won't fit on the board, use Musician's Friend and go through the other pedalboards, which is how I found mine. If you have somewhat regular pedal sizes, it ought to be a good choice for you.
My Equipment

Parker Hornet (PM-20)
Fender: HotRod Deluxe (40 Watt)
Dunlop: CryBaby Wah-Pedal (GCB-95)
Boss: Phase Shifter (PH-3)
Ibanez: Tube Screamer (TS 808)
MXR 10-Band EQ (M-108)
Dunlop Fuzz Face (JDF2)
SKB Stage Five Pedalboard
well, my still growing fx board consists of 7 pedals. for the pedals with standard power inputs, i have a soundlab pedal power 450 PSU which powers up to 6 (I have 4 pedals which it can power) which cost me £20. I use separate supplies for the 3 pedals which have positive-tip mini-jack style connections.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
gator boards.
they do the trick and have a good space and power supply included for £100
Rickenbacker 620
ltd mh-1000
Fender jaguar

tu-2>>FZ-2>MXR Flanger>Ph-8>Line 6 FM-4>DD-6

Engl savage Head.
black start artisan 4x12
Easiest thing to do (and probably cheapest) Is get a bit of wood the size you want, cover it in speaker carpet, line the edges, affix a couple of handles, get a keyboard gigbag to transport it and some sort of multi-power unit like the Diago Powerstation or a onespot.

There's a tutorial on how to build the board somewhere on UG (customization forum probably)
Yeah, those plans are really good. I actually built my board off of them.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.