Hi there, I want to buy a guitar (active pickups, floyd rose), and came up with these
Schecter Syn standard
Schecter Revenger FR
Schecter damien FR
Schecter demon FR

and

Cort EVL x4 (I know this one doesnt have active pickups, but I guess the emg`s are fine, arent they ?)

If someone could point me out, which guitar to buy, I would be thankful, also if there is some better alternative , that doesnt differ that much in price, you can post it.

Thanks in advance, r4ster
P.S. Sorry for my english, it sucks.
the only one you listed that actually has active pickups IS the cort..... Inavaders, and EMG HZ's are NOT active pickups.

If i had to go with one of those i would go with the cort.
just get the schecter hellraiser c-1 fr its got actives and an OFR. its the cheapest guitar ive seen with actives and an OFR.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Quote by whitey314
the syn is nice but hard to play sitting down sometimes

i didnt like how wide the neck is at the top of the syn one. when i tryed sweeping i missed every note. fail lol.

try them all out, look at reviews on different models and pickups and whatever.

i would say go for an Esp Ltd. they are pretty damn good.
Quote by Chad11491
the only one you listed that actually has active pickups IS the cort..... Inavaders, and EMG HZ's are NOT active pickups.

If i had to go with one of those i would go with the cort.

Cort actually has EMG HZ , which apparently are not active, besides duncan designed ACTIVE hb-105 , should mean something, right ?
Quote by r4ster
Cort actually has EMG HZ , which apparently are not active, besides duncan designed ACTIVE hb-105 , should mean something, right ?

i apologize, i didn't see they had that, sorry man.