how can something like that happen, seriously
Quote by mh400nt

"Emo Gay"

"Normal Gay"

But where do My Chemical Romance fit in

Dammit im on the WJEC welsh board ah well our paper was pretty easy anyway.

We had abit of Bob Marley on it, and the big exam question was on BBC bitesize so we already knew what to say about it .
I love the picture of Helen and Rebecca. They look so Concerned they will be disadvantaged

has no signature.
LMFAO. The exam 2 years ago was suppose to be hard, but i breezed through it and got a B, coz my CW was utter bollocks lol. This its just an incredible fail. just amazing how that could happen lol.
Quote by 11223344554433
I love the picture of Helen and Rebecca. They look so Concerned they will be disadvantaged

I'd be more concerned over the gender of Rebecca. She's frighteningly masculine.
Quote by lolcats
I'd be more concerned over the gender of Rebecca. She's frighteningly masculine.

she is indeed.
“If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?”
- Scott Adams

No they don't, and UG is proof...
We were talking about this in a thread a while ago I was on Edexcel, and we had it aswell, and I did notice.

I feel insulted though -

"It is unlikely that any of the 12,000 students sitting the examination would have recognised the value of the information in the copyright statement and subsequently used it."

Well plenty of people I know noticed!