oK sO woW is so amazing and guitar hero is intense guitar hero is like 12312341 times better than real quitar cuz i play expert level, and i get all the ladies with real guitar ur like hey look at me a im rly homo

and another thing ps3 is better than 360 cuz ur all gay

and vista is amazing compared to xp cuz xp is homo, nd DONT TELL ME TO L2CAP because i play wow and in wow this is how we type lol, so LF3M MC Tank and healer needed psts with stats...

i win
dont tell me... you're better than all of us at halo?
I see no sign of fortress.
halo is so gay, id rather eat a donkeys droppings, than even lkook at that rly gay game
Quote by mav27
oK sO woW is so amazing and guitar hero is intense guitar hero is like 12312341 times better than real quitar cuz i play expert level, and i get all the ladies with real guitar ur like hey look at me a im rly homo

and another thing ps3 is better than 360 cuz ur all gay

and vista is amazing compared to xp cuz xp is homo, nd DONT TELL ME TO L2CAP because i play wow and in wow this is how we type lol, so LF3M MC Tank and healer needed psts with stats...

i win

When did simians develop the dexterity to operate a keyboard? And to do it with such fluency and intellect such as yourself?
Originally posted by AuroraBorealis
When did simians develop the dexterity to operate a keyboard? And to do it with such fluency and intellect such as yourself?