Page 1 of 2
In china, in a local's house. I really appreciated what they were trying to do..

but...

food was tasteless and the stuff that did had taste.. well they tasted BAD. It was steamboat style, where you "cook/boil" the food in a soup. and the soup was bad... I ate some of their bread.. but i didnt like it...

I went back to the hotel and ate noodles -_-
^and I happen to like brussel sprouts.

Ate at a Vietnamese resteraunt in the midwest US once, I love so many foods that other people think are gross, but I will not go back to that establishment, and now I am hesitant to try other Americanized Vietnamese dishes after the experience.
Anything badly made makes a terrible meal, I've had lots and it's probably something my mom's made badly ... some weird vegetables and other bad food
Me and my family were on holiday in France years ago, this was when our French was really bad.
Well, my dad thought he'd ordered a steak. It turned out to be tongue

I know this is something people eat. . .but not when you're expecting a steak

it was all gross and lumpy underkneath...
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
my old roomate decided to make a pasta with various "unknown" ingedients. They turned out to be peanut butter and bbq sauce.... awful..
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
An Afghanistani Curry.

It's essentially regular curry, with boiled eggs in it.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
On Spring Break when I was younger, me and my family went to Treasure Island in Florida and ate at this place called Gator's. The food took TWO HOURS and it tasted awful. NEVER eat there...
Salami and chocolate sandwich.
Also, my parents have a book called 'extreme cuisine'. It has loads of disgusting stuff in it.
Quote by saphrax
Fried egg on pasta.

It was all I had...

That really does sound awful.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
my friends dumped a ****load of grape soda on a slice of bologna and left it for a while until it turned purple

purple bologna is ****ing gross
Quote by CountGrishnackh
my friends dumped a ****load of grape soda on a slice of bologna and left it for a while until it turned purple

purple bologna is ****ing gross

Sorry but..how stoned were you to have agreed to eat that?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
There isn't a food i really hate, but i do hate any food that has something to do with Salami (even pizzas)
A hot dog at a Texas zoo, I think the Houston Zoo.it cost about $5 and tasted awful. I made up for that with a decent hamburger and 2 bags of doritos.
Put on some pants, its time to dance! -The Happy Phrase

Quote by Alice Cooper
The hippies wanted peace and love. We wanted Ferraris, blondes and switchblades.

Quote by RhyseOrtiz
Banned because... Disaster, you good sir, are a f*cking genius!
Fishfinger curry. I had nothing left in the house. I ate it and proceeded to vomit everywhere. Good times...
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Chocolate spread and BBQ noodles. I thought it'd be a fun and zany way to liven up an afternoon, but ended feeling sick after the first mouthful. Now if I've eaten chocolate before noodles I wretch
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
In the hotel i stayed at a few months ago in Florida. It took them over an hour (from ordering to it arriving at the table) to make some absolute crap that was tastless. It was expensive as hell ($20 for booking a table because they said it was a busy night. There was nobody in there besides us when we got there... Or when we left funnily enough.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Quote by Ed Hunter
Fishfinger curry. I had nothing left in the house. I ate it and proceeded to vomit everywhere. Good times...

You... Are... God...

Youre stupid concoctions are better than my Auntie's x) She invented the mushy-pea and ketchup sandwich
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Alligator, other than that I'll eat anything even vaguely edible, I'm not fussy in the slightest. Lol once I ate year out of date jerky, tasted metter than in date
Quote by Sammythedruggie
was I the only one to have read this as "worst metal you have ever heard" ?

hahahahahaha no, i did that too
One of my friends' parents made bad mash. It was all watery and lumpy.

Or tomato and basil soup in general is icky.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Anything out a wetherspoons pub.

One that stands out is roast lamb shank that was all fat and no meat with dry mashed potato and shriveled veg
KFC chicken bowl, It was proboably not the worst thing I have ever had but after seeing it on tv and thinking it looked AMAZING it was a HUGE let down when I finally got my hands on it. something just tasted terrible.
Quote by Ibanez69
KFC chicken bowl, It was proboably not the worst thing I have ever had but after seeing it on tv and thinking it looked AMAZING it was a HUGE let down when I finally got my hands on it. something just tasted terrible.

We got a bucket out of there once. It wasn't bad until we found this little grey thing inside one of the pieces
We're just dancing
We're just hugging,singing, screaming, kissing, tugging
On the sleeve of how it used to be
Any spaghetti that smells of Parmesans chesse, any thing with Parmesan cheese for that matter.

Fuck Parmesan cheese.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I had some fish & chips a few weeks ago.
The chips were really flour-y, and the fish had absolutely no flavour whatsoever.
The more I chewed the fish, the more it was like eating cardboard.
I'm never getting fish & chips from there again.
Quote by freedoms_stain
Anything out a wetherspoons pub.

One that stands out is roast lamb shank that was all fat and no meat with dry mashed potato and shriveled veg

Are they the ones with bookcases with sexy old books in? I've eaten at a few of them, and have always found them perfectly acceptable.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
On holiday on one trip we was on a boat sailing to different points of interest and anyway the meal was meant to be something like a famous fish dish.

It sucked i was suffering from sea sickness it was nearly 37 degress celsuis on a crappy little boat with man boobs everywhere and then iwas fed some stale out of date fish with a burnt piece of something on the side.

I had horrribly diarrhea when we got back. My anus was on fire.
Quote by deathbat831
hahahahahaha no, i did that too

me to lol.... anyway worst meal i have ever had would have to be anything with ketchup on it -_- ketchup is the most disgusting condiment ever imo.
california roll

first time i tried sushi, and i almost puked. i hated the taste of it.

im open to trying some other types of sushi, but i really couldnt stand california rolls.
Page 1 of 2