Nope.

The Raconteurs are a band Jack White decided to do.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Myabe. Who cares?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
No, because the White Stripes are exactly what they were intended to be, a stripped down minimalist band. If they had more members they would have failed. Also, Jack White isn't the only wroter in the Raconteurs. So no.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
I hate when people say Meg White sucks. She might not be very technical, but it would ruin the entire idea if she played crazy fills and used a double-bass pedal.
they are two completely different bands with two completely different purposes. they just both happen to contain the talented Mr. Jack White, thats all. most of The White Stripes songs wouldnt work the way they do with a full band and vice versa.
Well the Raconteurs, unlike the white stripes, suck. So no.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by BigTakeover138
I hate when people say Meg White sucks. She might not be very technical, but it would ruin the entire idea if she played crazy fills and used a double-bass pedal.

things that could replace meg white as a drumer:

1) a casio keyboard
2) a metronome
3) a wind-up monkey symbal crasher
4) newton's cradle
5) a sink dripping onto a pan

anyone have any others???
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik