your fiance leaves you.

my fiance, who i will name "A" for this purpose, woke me up this morning.
She told me she was seeing someone else and she couldn't do this anymore.
"A" packed everything up and left, taking my '73 Chevrolet Truck with her.
Not only am I crushed that the person I've been with for the past 5 years left me, I don't know what to do. Should I report my truck stolen, or should I just let it go?
seriously, report your truck stolen.
sorry for that dude
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Women B' shoppin!
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Report the truck stolen dude.

And my sincerest condolences.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
****in report it, she's heartless therefore you have every right to be back. It'll probably make you feel a bit better to
man i'm so sorry for you. that's such bull****. "i'm seeing someone else, now give me your ****ing truck."

i can only imagine how that feels... we just celebrated our 5th...
_______
|||||||||||||||
report it as stolen then go rape her.
seriously dont let the truck pass
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
sorry to hear that man...

maybe leave it a day or so, then ask her for your truck back before reporting it?
Dude report the truck stolen! NOW!
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Well, frankly she took off with your truck and possibly some tattered pieces of your heart. (But dont worry, they will soon re-grow).

I've recently been through a similar thing, but my woman A was only with me for 2 years, and hell no would she take my car.

I say you try and get in touch with her, dont say anything about yr relationship or love or anything, just tell her that yr truck better be in yr drive in the next three days or shes being reported.

I'm sorry to hear it bro.
The next few months will be hell, maybe even a year or two, but it will pass and you will move on to bigger (not fatter) and better things.
Report it stolen if it's in your name.

Look at the bright side, if you two did get married and she divorced you, that truck would probably be legally hers, along with a lot more stuff/money.
Just send her a message saying *reported* in it.

That sucks though. In the end, it's probably a good thing. Just thibk, what if you had married her? That would have been real ****e. If you ask me, I reckon it'll be for the good.
report it.
dont let her take everything dude.

its more of symbolism at this point.

but id still want the ****in truck.
Quote by CobbZ
Well, frankly she took off with your truck and possibly some tattered pieces of your heart. (But dont worry, they will soon re-grow).

I've recently been through a similar thing, but my woman A was only with me for 2 years, and hell no would she take my car.

I say you try and get in touch with her, dont say anything about yr relationship or love or anything, just tell her that yr truck better be in yr drive in the next three days or shes being reported.

I'm sorry to hear it bro.
The next few months will be hell, maybe even a year or two, but it will pass and you will move on to bigger (not fatter) and better things.

yea thanks for everything guys.
i think i'm gonna give her a call about the truck.
and i didn't let her take it. she just randomly picked up those keys. And when I ran out to the garage, I was extremely surprised to see the truck running seeing as the fuel lines were rusted and there was only a gallon of gas in the tank.

my heart is torn. i just msged my best friends and there gonna take the day off work to take me to a strip club (like that going to do anything really) and to go drinking.
if anything, I'll destroy my liver before I destroy anything else.
Report the truck stolen.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Wow... Sorry to hear this mate. Report it stolen and get your own back on the bitch.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Try and contact her first, before you report it stolen. If she keeps ignoring your calls, report it.
That's terrible to hear, but at least it's better she leaves now then on your wedding day.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Tattoo the pear on her face and then send her a message saying *reported*
Quote by soulflyV
Quote by Xplozive
Once I was pissing in the kitchen sink when I'd had a few and my friend walked in and goes wtf.

Once I was pissing in my friend when a few had I'd and my sink wtf goes in and walked.
man that sucks. I'm kinda in the same boat. My girlfriend of four years(who joined the marine corps), just left me for a marine she has known for 3 months....and he was engaged a month ago!...the part that really kills me though is that I just got the band on my mom's engagement ring resized, and well, you know what I was gonna do........but yeah man, get your truck back, keep your head up high, and seeing that this is UG. Focus your mind on music!

Check out my band! Endeavor

Fender American Deluxe Telecaster (little 59')
Peavey 5150 II
Orange PPC412
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
Monster Power Pro 900
Korg Pitchblack Pro
Sennheiser EW 172 Wireless
Carvin 6 space rack
pff get your truck back and charge her with grand theft auto...that'll teach her...but seriously...get your truck back and forget about her...go snort some coke off a hooker's tits and send her the pictures for lulz
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
report truck stolen.

I'm sorry to hear that...I hope that doesn't happen to me =[
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
if you can, call her and ask her to give you your truck back. If she refuses, set the police on her motherfucking bitch ass.
Don't report her immediately. It makes you look kind of desperate. Instead, call her and ask for it back. Then report her if she doesn't.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
that really sucks, didn't she explain any more than that? and she has no right to take your truck. i'd try talking to her first, see if she gives it back, and if not report it stolen.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
You weren't married, you owe her nothing. She has no rights on your stuff.

I'm sorry for you, mate, it's not an easy loss, but it could be worse. Give you some time, spend the week end with your best friends, and talk, it's important, you can't keep all the pain for yourself.

I'm sure you're an awesome dude. Now, she might be doing the same thing to the other guy, so she wasn't made for you. I'm with you man!
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I say give her one chance to return your truck. Let her know you need it back immediately and giver her a day (at most) to return it. If she hasn't brought it back within that period, report her.

I'm sorry to hear about that man. I don't have any helpful words, but I feel for you.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Don't worry man... you'll get over it... my girl just recently told me she was leaving me for my best friend... him and i arent friends but you'll pick up...
Sorry for that man, that's rough to happen to anyone. If you go to the police right now, and tell them the truck has been taken by someone you knew quite well for 5 years, they'll probably tell you to try asking for it back anyway, and THEN reporting it...
pics or it didnt happen......... just kiddin, report it! tis ur truck man
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...