Hey all I am looking to change out the gt75's in my marshall cab and I am looking for suggestions and/or opinions. My sound is heavily influenced in the rock, southern rock, to metal area. I use my 81' jcm 800 (with jj kt88's) to push my cabs. I am looking for a speaker that gives me that nice chest pounding "chug" on the lows, and really cuts through clearly on the on the highs. I was kinda looking at EVM12L's to do the job but what do you guys think. thanx
I agree with the above post, but is there any way you'd be willing to sell me two of those 75's???
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame
yeah I'll part with the two 75's when I buy new ones. its gonna be the end of summer tho. any other suggestions
Quote by twistudriffer
yeah I'll part with the two 75's when I buy new ones. its gonna be the end of summer tho. any other suggestions

I was researching the 100's a couple months back and I found quite a few people that actually got rid of theirs because they had too much low end. So if the CHUG is what you're after, I don't think it gets more chuggier than the celestion 100. I know I already posted but I felt the need to explain my post a bit rather than having it sound like a WTB....
Guitar:
Dean Vendetta 3 - Dave Mustaine Livewires

Amplifier
Carvin X100B - Bias Mod - Tungsol 12AX7's - JJ KT77's

I have built the most badass 212 that puts all others to shame