1) Items offered up must be free.
(This means you can't ask for $ or an item in trade for your offering -- asking for help to cover shipping is okay, but if you're looking to 'wheel and deal' please in your own thread.)

2) To ask for an item, you must first post an available item yourself.

This thread is a way for us to clean out the parts drawer and give that stuff a new home and possibly find something you need in the process. If you're willing to participate in this fashion, come on in...otherwise please leave this thread for those interested.

3)Trades are NOT allowed in this thread.

This means that you will only post an item that you are willing to give away for the price of shipping. The only trades that are allowed are ones in PM's or email's.

This thread will not have any conversations in it, violators will be warned/banned.
All Conversations WILL be in PM's or Email's
You get ONE Warning

threadis getting approved by UtBDan
Quote by theshroomman
thanks for starting this, ill post back. 'reserved'

no problem man.
i just hope there are other canadians that will be up for this.
i will, but i might not have anything available for a while
98% of people have read that stupid 98% teens and alcohol sig, put this in your sig if you like getting hammered.

Thats it.
I'll have it
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Good job, I was worried there were no Canadians in this forum at all, lol. I have nothing to post at the moment, but when I do I will be sure to check this out. Hopefully this thread will not fail too hard.
Uhhh does anyone has a bass amp they'd be willing to give me =D
I like rap, feel free to use that as an argument against me.
Im in America but since the reciever pays shipping I dont see that as a big problem. Plus what i have is small, therefore cheap shipping.

1 set os squier tuners (sealed, 6 in line, right handed) with one loose tuner (should still work.

1 Squire 2 point tremolo (like american strats but squier) without mounting studs. Will include trem arm.

Quote by ferguson911
I have 2 humbuckers and hardware from al old epiphone sg i chopped up :P

Do you have the tuners?
Are they sealed?
If so Ill take them
FERGUSON!
i called those pickups first
how much for shipping to vancouver?
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I like the idea of this thread, I might have a few parts laying around I can possibly let go of. I'll post back later.
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
yeahh canada, I'll look around for some stuff
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808