Hello its been 5 months since i started guitar and we want to cover some songs just to feel like doing something do you now some good metal songs that we can play which includes power chords etc. and easy solo. i would like to play in flames but thats hard i guess...=)
Some Kiss songs are fairly basic and the solos are pretty easy...

Nirvana as well(teen spirit). Ozzy's Iron man pretty basic too.
Black album Metallica = easy rhythm, solos not too hard either.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by medium mike
Some Kiss songs are fairly basic and the solos are pretty easy...

Nirvana as well(teen spirit). Ozzy's Iron man pretty basic too.

Iron Man was technically Black Sabbath at the time... but yeah, on a related note, Most Black Sabbath songs are relatively easy (solos too really).
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
Yeah, best you start with Black Sabbath or some easier Metallica songs like Enter Sandman.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Seek & Destroy by Metallica is pretty easy, although the solo is a little tricky. One which is easy all round is Fade to Black. Some licks in the solo can be a little hard, but it shouldn't take too long to get them down, and they're commonly used so it'll be good to get the technique down.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
ok black sabbath... should i be able to play fast solos at this time? i can play fade to black solo but cant play the 2 sec fast part in it... where you do 15 and high e string 14 19 14 and b string 17 15 14 or something like that
Well, no.

I don't expect that you'll be able to play extremely quickly.

But then again, practice! Besides, if you start doing Black Sabbath, the solos aren't really too fast to begin with.
Paranoid would be best bet.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95
ok thanks and how can i improve the power of my right arm? its not weak but i get tired when doing some rhtyhm power chord things fast... and also is there a way to understand if i and my friend are talented or promising players xD?
Practise Master of Puppets. Awesome workout for the right hand.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30