I have a fender stratocaster (HSS) and i was thinking of changing the 'bucker on it to something a little more bassy and 'ballsy'. Obviously i dont want to sacrifice that classic fender tone too much, but i feel a change is needed. I play rock mostly, with the odd metal song here and there (but nothing too brutal, 'tallica type stuff usually). I have a picture of the guitar on my page for those who are interested.

I have been looking around at the Seymour Duncans, but i cant really go by much from reviews on this website as (for the invader in particular) the reviews will say its great; the comments will say its a pile of dog shit. On a side not, i need to be able to get it in white.

What can you guys suggest/recommend?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Since you are on that side of the pond, I'd definitely suggest taking a look at Swineshead pickups.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
ok cool, any particular model you can suggest?
I'm in the exact same position here (swapping bridge on strat for something a little more ballsy), and I have decided on a Dimarzio Super distortion. Take a look at that if you can.
My Gear:

Guitars:
Fender American HSS Stratocaster

Amps & Effects:
Hand-Wired JCM 800 2204
Hand-Wired V30 2x12 Cab
Keeley TS-9 Tube Screamer
ISP Decimator
EHX Holiest Grail
Modded Dunlop Crybaby
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by LightningRider
I'm in the exact same position here (swapping bridge on strat for something a little more ballsy), and I have decided on a Dimarzio Super distortion. Take a look at that if you can.

Yeah, heard a few clips, sounds pretty nice, but i couldnt find it in white for some reason :/
If you've got the money have a look at Bareknuckle as well.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Quote by USCENDONE BENE
ok cool, any particular model you can suggest?

mm...Warthog?..I would think it would give you more clarity compared to the Venom because of the Alnico Magnet in the Warthog compared to the Ceramic in the Venom, but I could be wrong.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS