Whos supporting?
I've heard alot of rumours that Tenacious D, Eagles of Death Metal, Q.O.T.S.A, MCR, Biffy Clyro and maybe Jimmy Page will be playing with them?

Anyone have any real idea? my tickets haven't come yet so i can't check

cheers
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
ohh is this at wembley?, you jammy sod lol
naah im sorry, i dont know
when muse played wembley the support acts were only announced at the last minute so till then you'll have to remain in suspense lol
sorry to double post but out of those rumored few acts it'll probably be one of daves friends (tenacious d, qotsa, eagles of death metal)
maybe biffy, i doubt mcr or jimmy page would support though
from the list you've named, Eagles Of Death Metal is the most likely one to me. they are together on stage on Pinkpop, may 31.
Im goin aswell, havent got ma tickets i heard rumours that it was the courteeners lol dont fink so, awesome if its Tenacious D
kk thanks theres just been so many rumours, and i was surprised to hear that they normally have 2 or support acts.
i thought that about jimmy too, i dnt think their friends just gorhl loves the zeppos
Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960
Engl Powerball 120 Watt
Orange PPC212 Cabi
ISP Decimator
MXR 10-band EQ
Boss OS-2
Quote by saberrocks
from the list you've named, Eagles Of Death Metal is the most likely one to me. they are together on stage on Pinkpop, may 31.

EoFM played may 31 but the FF played june 1. so they weren't on stage together. altough, I think there's a big change that they will play
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)